We are in safe hands this season

I've been guilty of defending Windass over time, but I have to say now I'm in full agreement that his time is up. Gerrard has banged the drum continually about desire/effort/aggression, its everything Josh doesnt have. I think we a one quality striker away from being a real force, i really hope big fucking Sadiq is the answer.

The result wasn't what we wanted but am buzzing at what we saw the day. A team that finally has bottle. How many Rangers teams have gone up to sheepland and controlled the game like we did today. 10 or 11men It didn't matter the worst we were getting was a draw.

We looked like a well coached team for the first time since Walter left.

Maybe it won't be this season for the title but back the manager give him time and we will be successful

I’m not Windass’ biggest fan but what other option did we have today? He ran his heart out, he’s maybe not good enough to be a starter but he’s proven (attitude towards fans aside) that he has a bit of quality. I love Morelos but it was him that let the team down today. All we ask is 100% effort no matter the ability and I think we got that from windass today. Murphy was weaker than him! 

7 hours ago, Zappa6995 said:

Im still baffled as to why Candeias was dropped after his showing on Thursday night and I would have Middleton ahead of Murphy no problem.

had we played the game with 11 men we win by 3 or 4 goals, Candeias is rested and SG looks like a genius.  I'd have subbed Windass for Candeias early doors because when you are a man down a player like Windass is a luxury you cannot afford. 

It was very much a case of deja vu for me when Morelos was shown that, what I still maintain, was a ludicrous and borderline blatantly corrupt red card. A big game, a Rangers sending off, another disappointment and so forth. 

However, what followed was actually the complete opposite and an absolute delight. I was utterly fuming when C*ancy brandished that red, sick to my stomach. No discussion with the linesman, no consideration. Red card straight from the pocket. 9 minutes into a league opener. In fact, it really did set the tone for the standard of officiating for the rest of the game. It was the worst refereeing performance I have ever seen, at least to my memory.

Despite this, Rangers were absolutely excellent and had we finished the game with 11 on the park I have absolutely no doubt we would have won that game comfortably. To a man, we were brilliant, sharp, disciplined, alert and comfortable in every aspect of our play. I missed the last 10/15 minutes of the tv coverage, however until then we were dominant. I was extremely impressed with how the team kept its shape, continued to press high and attack effectively. We looked a far superior team to any we have had of late.

The defence was absolutely solid. I thought every man, from GK through to LB, were a real credit to themselves. Gerrard stated he wanted defenders who would defend the jersey and the badge with their lives and that's what they did today and have done since they started. I missed thr Aberdeen goal so can't comment on that. 

The midfield trio were unreal. Coulibaly was sensational whilst Arfield and Jack were instrumental. Arfield is a real terrier in that midfield, chasing everything and flying into 50/50s with only one thing on his mind - win the ball back for Rangers. I was raging when I heard Jack had to go off as I had a feeling it would disrupt us. He had a great game and that is now two on the bounce. He said when Gerrard came in he was excited to learn from him ans improve his game. I can already see improvements and in particular his discipline has improved ten fold.

Up front is tough because an absolute shift was required. Morelos started the game brightly and Windass was working hard all game. Murphy looked lively early doors but dropped out the game considerably quickly and ended up putting in a disappointing shift. 

I would say that is where we are weakest without a doubt. Morelos looks hungry this season and an improved player. However, Windass and Murphy don't suit the system I don't feel. Windass has goals when he plays well, however the consistency and attitude is my worry.

Overall, we dropped two points but it feels worse. Aided by the dubious red card, there is an extremely bitter feeling raging on. I for one am absolutely itching for next weekend against St. Mirren. There will be a real backlash from us and I hope that cunt Stubbs feels the full wrath of it! 

Steven Gerrard and Rangers - you have my utmost support. We look like a team, we are fit and we are talented. We looked a class above today, even with 10 men. Lets take the fight to them all. This is the beginning of something special. No fucking surrender. 

14 hours ago, BlueMe said:

Feeling this gutted after getting a draw with 10 men away to the sheep shows we're definitely going in the right direction. 

I'm struggling to feel positive just now tbh, just annoyed. 

Yup, gutted at drawing at pittawdry just shows that the natural order of things is gradually being restored.

17 hours ago, Junior Soprano said:

We may not win the league, but that is the best Rangers team since Walter left.

Windass is our weak link. The sooner he leaves the better IMO.

Although disappointed at this result, we will take the scum all the way this season.

That cunt was actually on Instagram yesterday saying it was some shift with 10 men for 80 odd mins. Not from him it wasn't.

Can't stand the lazy cunt.

17 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Windass should have been off 25 minutes into the second half, was obvious.

Captain's still a shitebag that caused that goal due to it

100%

And Captain Courageous turned his back last Thursday & contributed to the Croations' goal.