Decisions are always going against us.

KingKirk

Bad enough having to listening to that wee bhastard walker and crocker wankin one another off during a game without turning over to hear nuremberg shug's bitter vindictive assessment on radio cattolica especially after being blatantly cheated of 3 points by father clancy, naw jist couldnae dae that!

9 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

It looked like he told him to get up.

Wasnt threatening in anyway tbh.

I think it was (wrongly) given just for the challenge.

From the red's reaction, I think it was both. Certainly changed his demeanour when Goldson went back.

26 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

They didn't have to give us a penalty - something that nearly gifted us the 3 points.

I'm just saying people are starting to get a bit paranoid and it's not going to do us any good whatsoever.

Morelos gave the linesman the opportunity to send him off, we should be smarter than this.

You post some pish but that is right up at the top

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Why was he holding his head when Goldson never touched his head. 

Cos he's a cheating cunt.

Worst fouls today overall committed by the sheep. Most punished team Rangers.

Yet still folk call it paranoia.

I told my Mrs before the game that Morelos would be sent off for an off the ball. She's since apologised for calling me a paranoid cunt.

I've also said that I think SG substitutions were wrong so it's not all down to refereeing we dropped points.

But ffs there's folk that try too hard to not see what's blatant, who argue that it's not unjust because they don't want to seem like the paranoid lot despite us getting cheated week after week after fucking week.

3 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Cos he's a cheating cunt.

Worst fouls today overall committed by the sheep. Most punished team Rangers.

Yet still folk call it paranoia.

I told my Mrs before the game that Morelos would be sent off for an off the ball. She's since apologised for calling me a paranoid cunt.

I've also said that I think SG substitutions were wrong so it's not all down to refereeing we dropped points.

But ffs there's folk that try too hard to not see what's blatant, who argue that it's not unjust because they don't want to seem like the paranoid lot despite us getting cheated week after week after fucking week.

4 Euro games not a word said about the Refs, it’s not a coincidence mate. 

27 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

I like how he is going public with this. At worst, it piles more pressure on the officials and should make them second guess any decisions against us. Well, maybe! Fuck knows. Next few games and press conferences will be interesting..........

100% agree with this, regardless of Keevens opinion Gerard commands a far greater audience and more importantly a level of respect in the football world we have been missing for a number of years. Can’t deny we were awarded a penalty but thought the booking on Arfield was a nonsense, all of the shirt grabbing and aggression was coming from Devlin and the Jack incident speaks for itself...

29 minutes ago, writingranger said:

I'm not going for the conspiracy theory - almost all football fans have that and it would have been quite easy to not even give a penalty - but the officiating today was poor and one-sided. It is also going to be noticed across the globe and scrutinised more, as will the approach of too much of the Scottish media to the way they talk about Rangers. I also think that the "better with 10 men" response was about the team being disciplined. Morelos is going to have to earn his place back.

Even the penalty decision had our players raging. Should have been a red and 10 vs 10. Penalty was the correct decision but not awarding a red card was yet another game changing decision which went against us.

Like everyone else I am gutted that we did not win the game after the players effort today. But I'm sure the way the game was handled by the officials and some of the decisions that went against us will galvanize the team even more so and we will be all the better for it now that the players ,manager ect have seen it first hand. it can only make us stronger and realise that we have to kill teams off as we won't be getting anything from those corrupt tarrier bastard officials. On a side note I was proud of each and everyone of those players today now it's on to Thursday and we go again.

4 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Let's not forget Ferguson led with the elbow against Coulibaly and there was no action taken.

If the Ref gives a yellow fair enough but it’s the fact it was nothing. 

Yellow maybe aye/maybe naw Rangers player gets a yellow, other teams get nothing. 

Red maybe aye/maybe naw Rangers player gets a Red, other teams get yellow or even nothing. 

Fuck we have even seen Rangers players fouled and they get booked. 

28 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

They didn't have to give us a penalty - something that nearly gifted us the 3 points.

I'm just saying people are starting to get a bit paranoid and it's not going to do us any good whatsoever.

Morelos gave the linesman the opportunity to send him off, we should be smarter than this.

It was a clear penalty, surprised they did give us it, but hey, we’ll make sure we don’t send off the Aberdeen player ? So this pen nearly “gifted” us 3 points - what a load of fucking shite. We gifted the sheepshaggers a point,  only one team with ten men on that park today deserved the three points.

So we are all a bit paranoid eh.  Too fucking right and with valid reasons  - not just today but previous seasons as well, Hibs at Ibrox, Aberdeen away, players out injured for 6 months +, Motherwell players getting away with assault - not even yellow cards shown to these cunts. 4 red cards being rescinded for one of our players, but too late as does fuck all to change results. Mhedia and footballing authorities scrutinising everything our club does looking for big bad Rangers to be punished. Police, Mhedia covering up shite that went on in cup final against Hibs but equally blamed Rangers fans - aye, exuberance is good one.  I can go on here but fuck me, sitting back with dignified silence will not do us any favours whatsoever - I love that fucking word “integrity”, cos never has it been so lacking in this shithole of a league.

Your last line about Morelos gave the linesman an opportunity. Nah, the linesman was going to use his opportunity against any fucking player in a blue jersey - his game plan was obviously clear before kick off. Never mind, Ryan Jack only has to go for a head injury scan at hospital when that tramp May fucked him from behind - he was sent off for that wasn’t he?

1 hour ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Couldn't not give a pen for that ffs ya mess.

This isn't a one off ffs

I'm 35 and have been watching Rangers since I was a boy.

Since you're starting with the insults, I'll call you "cunt" ok? :lol:

So Cunt, what are we supposed to do about all this unfair refereeing? How is it going to aid us by moaning about it? What are we actually going to achieve?

Ah, that's what I thought? It's completely useless, makes us look like sore losers and paranoid.

Exactly what we used to laugh at scum fans for when we were winning everything.

You are wrong, they could easily not give a penalty, it is all opinion. It might have escaped you... cunt... but we have had plenty of "stone wall" penalties not given.

But there we go, enjoy your moan

1 hour ago, Siwel said:

Fuck off blaming Morelos for that you cunt

Who has blamed morelos?

Fact is, whether the referee was right or wrong morelos petulantly kicked out and allowed them to use their bias or whatever you want to call it 

We should know by now that we are under the microscope for whatever reason, and we should know what and what not to do.

Anyway, moaning about all of this doesn't really matter unless we can effect a change, unless our club comes out and makes a deal of this and provides evidence then we are stuck with having to ensure we do no wrong.

1 minute ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Who has blamed morelos?

Fact is, whether the referee was right or wrong morelos petulantly kicked out and allowed them to use their bias or whatever you want to call it 

We should know by now that we are under the microscope for whatever reason, and we should know what and what not to do.

Anyway, moaning about all of this doesn't really matter unless we can effect a change, unless our club comes out and makes a deal of this and provides evidence then we are stuck with having to ensure we do no wrong.

And how else do we change this if not moaning about it, that’s how the taigs changed it.

1 minute ago, Siwel said:

And how else do we change this if not moaning about it, that’s how the taigs changed it.

The club has to do something about it, not us, if the club does not back Gerrard then it's pointless. It has been in the club's court for years now - but they've been in bridge building mode.

1 minute ago, Jack The Flipper said:

The club has to do something about it, not us, if the club does not back Gerrard then it's pointless. It has been in the club's court for years now - but they've been in bridge building mode.

Dunno where you’ve been recently mate but we’re deffo not in bridge building mode

1 hour ago, Almacger said:

It was a clear penalty, surprised they did give us it, but hey, we’ll make sure we don’t send off the Aberdeen player ? So this pen nearly “gifted” us 3 points - what a load of fucking shite. We gifted the sheepshaggers a point,  only one team with ten men on that park today deserved the three points.

So we are all a bit paranoid eh.  Too fucking right and with valid reasons  - not just today but previous seasons as well, Hibs at Ibrox, Aberdeen away, players out injured for 6 months +, Motherwell players getting away with assault - not even yellow cards shown to these cunts. 4 red cards being rescinded for one of our players, but too late as does fuck all to change results. Mhedia and footballing authorities scrutinising everything our club does looking for big bad Rangers to be punished. Police, Mhedia covering up shite that went on in cup final against Hibs but equally blamed Rangers fans - aye, exuberance is good one.  I can go on here but fuck me, sitting back with dignified silence will not do us any favours whatsoever - I love that fucking word “integrity”, cos never has it been so lacking in this shithole of a league.

Your last line about Morelos gave the linesman an opportunity. Nah, the linesman was going to use his opportunity against any fucking player in a blue jersey - his game plan was obviously clear before kick off. Never mind, Ryan Jack only has to go for a head injury scan at hospital when that tramp May fucked him from behind - he was sent off for that wasn’t he?

Never at any point did I say any of this was fair did I?

What constructively are we going to do about this... I'm all ears

2 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

You’re posting some utter fucking garbage today my man.

20 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

I'm 35 and have been watching Rangers since I was a boy.

Since you're starting with the insults, I'll call you "cunt" ok? :lol:

So Cunt, what are we supposed to do about all this unfair refereeing? How is it going to aid us by moaning about it? What are we actually going to achieve?

Ah, that's what I thought? It's completely useless, makes us look like sore losers and paranoid.

Exactly what we used to laugh at scum fans for when we were winning everything.

You are wrong, they could easily not give a penalty, it is all opinion. It might have escaped you... cunt... but we have had plenty of "stone wall" penalties not given.

But there we go, enjoy your moan

I may be a cunt but not  liberal, apologist, snp loving type one.

You've still not criticised the correct parties.

Every person with a voice and influence, 1872, RSCs, forums, etc should be vocal that SG needs to verbalize how unacceptable today was. If he could see the shite from let season too so much the better. We ALL have a responsibility to not accept this.

Buy yeah you crack on and compare to the scum of the past and blame Morelos. Good Rangers man that .  

Just now, Siwel said:

Dunno where you’ve been recently mate but we’re deffo not in bridge building mode

Trying to just pick at every word :lol:

Just because the club has been a bit more firm before a ball has been kicked this season doesn't mean that it's not been passive for the last few seasons!

Like I have said, now is the club's chance. If they don't go for it now then it doesn't matter what Gerrard says in the press - nothing will happen.