The Red Card

On 05/08/2018 at 16:28, The Blue Sea of Ibrox 2000 said:

we Never a red ard at worst a yellow. He was elbowed and the retaliation was powder puff. The sheep were celebrating as though they won the league and were at home against ten men for 80mins. A lot of positives from the game a different mentality from last season showing we will not get bullied any more. Feels like a kick in the balls especially as the red card will probably be rescinded. 

We both said at the time it was a shocking decision and should be rescinded. Now it has been but we are still penalised by playing 80 mins with ten men and not for the first time recently.

It's hard not to feel like something sinister is going on. Glad that it's been rescinded but fuming that this has happened to us again.

2 hours ago, DW1872 said:

We both said at the time it was a shocking decision and should be rescinded. Now it has been but we are still penalised by playing 80 mins with ten men and not for the first time recently.

It's hard not to feel like something sinister is going on. Glad that it's been rescinded but fuming that this has happened to us again.

And I absolutely guarantee it will happen at least 4/5 more times this season and more if we are in for the title 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

And I absolutely guarantee it will happen at least 4/5 more times this season and more if we are in for the title 

I fear that you're right. It's happened too much in too short a time to be coincidence.

Seems that there's so many in this country that have taken the opportunity to kick us when we were down and now that we're on the way up they're trying to keep us down. I hate that I sound paranoid but I think I've good reason.

Still some on here who think it's an even playing field too, that we weren't targeted over last 5 seasons.

Would like to see the club scrutinise these corrupt refferees, and keep a dossier of these continual situations involving them and us, would make interesting  reading.

9 minutes ago, DW1872 said:

I fear that you're right. It's happened too much in too short a time to be coincidence.

Seems that there's so many in this country that have taken the opportunity to kick us when we were down and now that we're on the way up they're trying to keep us down. I hate that I sound paranoid but I think I've good reason.

That word paranoid mate 

It's a bollocks word to describe football fans 

There are people in hospitals with serious illness that could be described as paranoid in their behaviour 

From time began there has been conspiracy and corruption in every walk of life 

We have quite a few going on in Scotland 

Cover ups ,corruption and nepotism 

Don't beat yourself up 

It's the apologetic numb nuts that can't get with the idea these things are going on now .That gets me

" Hullo, Neil, it's me Clancy. Just called to let you know Mission accomplished with Morelos early bath."

"Ya, fucking tosser! What you doing pissing off our scouser cash cow! You got any fuckin' idea how much dosh this fucker is bringing in and will bring in!"

"Sorry, Neil, thought those 2 points that could cost the h*ns the league was what you wanted."

"It is ya prick, just don't make it so fucking obvious next time. We've got a cow to milk. Now fuck off, Peter's here and needs his blowjob."

No, and in reality they cant. A 3 man independent panel, former ref, former player and formal official get round a table and review all the relevant evidence. Its not a non answer - there are countless incidents and occasions where a ref is damned if he does and damned if he doesnt. 

Ive made my position very clear on here fir ages now. The current crop of top flight refs are as bad as i can remember but they are, and never have been, corrupt. Remember they went on strike 10 yrs ago because sellick continued to question their jntegrity and they took that action because the beaks did little to deal with it.

4 hours ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

No, and in reality they cant. A 3 man independent panel, former ref, former player and formal official get round a table and review all the relevant evidence. Its not a non answer - there are countless incidents and occasions where a ref is damned if he does and damned if he doesnt. 

Ive made my position very clear on here fir ages now. The current crop of top flight refs are as bad as i can remember but they are, and never have been, corrupt. Remember they went on strike 10 yrs ago because sellick continued to question their jntegrity and they took that action because the beaks did little to deal with it.

Aye, they went went on strike because of the pressure of Paedo FC alright , and since then they have done their best to fuck us in critical games and critical times, and done fuck all to the paedos. So it paid off.

And please don't bring up some irrelevant fucking penalty that meant piss all.

Tell me, if they're not biased and overflow with the integrity you say they have then why the fuck is that cunt brown allowed to waltz around this league kicking the fuck out of anybody he wants to week in week out for years with no accountablity!

Even that prick Tom English, who hates us, has said brown constantly gets away with dirty fouls no other player gets away with.

It's a disgrace that you, a Rangers supporter, constantly defend these refs against our team when one of our worst enemies points out their obvious bias.

It's got piss all to do with incompetence and everything to do with bias against our team.