Winning Ugly

Vision

3 hours ago, Vision said:

Would you like to see our player's winning ugly, as in going down at the slightest of touches.

Are our player's cute enough to do it or is it just unethical.

Diving, feigning injury, arguing every ref decision in a group, the works.

When we're winning nothing, constantly on the wrong end of shit refs, our players being targeted and injured without any consequence, ethics can go fuck themselves.

2 minutes ago, Loyaleastend said:

I hope I can live up to your standards mate, sorry. 

I'm not really arsed if you do or not. 

you poke yer wee faggoty nose in to everyone elses business on here, mostly uninvited, and give your wee shitey unfunny snide comments that very rarely get anything other than negative responses. 

stick me on ignore buddy, you n yer snakey wee sense of humour can go take a fuck to themselves ?

Just now, born a blue nose said:

I'm not really arsed if you do or not. 

you poke yer wee faggoty nose in to everyone elses business on here, mostly uninvited, and give your wee shitey unfunny snide comments that very rarely get anything other than negative responses. 

stick me on ignore buddy, you n yer snakey wee sense of humour can go take a fuck to themselves ?

I don't give a fuck what you think you drug addled lunatic,  some of us care about the Protestant cause, others like yourself are so fucked up as to be useless.

12 hours ago, Vision said:

Messi doesn't do it but the majority of his teammates do.

12 hours ago, Jb85 said:

Agreed. He can take loads of punts that man. 

I watch la liga most weekends for the past decade and that’s a myth Messi is smart as fuck and dives and plays for freekicks , just not when he’s charging towards the goal as he’s clearly good enough to stay on his feet and score.

4 hours ago, The No.9 said:

I watch la liga most weekends for the past decade and that’s a myth Messi is smart as fuck and dives and plays for freekicks , just not when he’s charging towards the goal as he’s clearly good enough to stay on his feet and score.

That’s fair enough. You’ve seen him far more than me then. It’s just the games I’ve seen him in he’s been booted up and down the pitch but stays on his feet. 

18 minutes ago, Jb85 said:

That’s fair enough. You’ve seen him far more than me then. It’s just the games I’ve seen him in he’s been booted up and down the pitch but stays on his feet. 

He for the most part does mate you are right , I just mean he does it a lot more than is usually made out.

still never see worst than the tackles Maradona took at Barca ?‍♂️?