Winning Ugly

Vision

I’d rather stop watching football altogether than encourage the men in my own team to actively cheat and roll about like a bunch of fannys.

Winning ugly to me means 11 men and the kit man behind the ball, being hard to break down and pinching goals from set pieces or on the break.

Its embarrassing how easily some big 15 stone, hairy arse men go to ground.

Win ugly, aye.

cheat, no thanks.

1 hour ago, GOAT said:

Couldn’t give a fuck how we win as long as we do. 

this a million times over, WINNING is everything that matters, after what we've been through screw all this 'play nice' shite -- that and 'building bridges'.

WIN, WIN, WIN....  that's it.

24 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Thought that myself but part of the playing dirty I want to see is intimidating the refs publicly. Like the taigs did a while ago.

Once we start doing that mate, we become like them,...... we are much better than that, fucking much better!

15 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Lafferty's infamous reaction to the 'headbutt' was one of the most embarrassing things I've ever seen one of our players do. So no, would I fuck want to see us win by playing "cute".

Couple of games to go in a must win game in a title race and he gained us an advantage.  No idea why anyone has an issue with that tbh. 

25 minutes ago, Loyaleastend said:

I live in the East end, full of people who fucking hate the tarriers, you live in Portadown, an immigrant hellhole I hear. 

I live in Portadown, a town that keeps taigs and foreigners down one road and was a major stronghold of the Mid Ulster UVF.

You live in a city that voted to leave the UK

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

I live in Portadown, a town that keeps taigs and foreigners down one road and was a major stronghold of the Mid Ulster UVF.

You live in a city that voted to leave the UK

Fuck what part should I be impressed about ya daft wee ned?