Winning Ugly

Vision

Would you like to see our player's winning ugly, as in going down at the slightest of touches.

This kind of thing infuriates me when other teams do it to us and win free kicks and penalty's.

The top teams in Europe are masters at it, basically it's win at all costs.

If Morelos goes down from one of those barges, he buys us a free kick and possible red or yellow for Mckenna.

Are our player's cute enough to do it or is it just unethical.

1 minute ago, Vision said:

Would you like to see our player's winning ugly, as in going down at the slightest of touches.

This kind of thing infuriates me when other teams do it to us and win free kicks and penalty's.

If Morelos goes down from one of those barges, he buys us a free kick and possible red or yellow for Mckenna.

After the shite given against us I’d be goin at angry glances! Can’t beat em join em.

12 minutes ago, Vision said:

Said this from the first game against Hibs last season. 

Shouldn't have to, but if Tav stays down instead of getting straight back up, the ref would have had no excuse other than to send Stokes off. 

Someone might’ve already said but I don’t see Gerrard standing for anything like that, I’d actually be surprised if he hasn’t grilled the players already to stay clear of that behaviour, show no signs of weakness straight back on your feet even if you get clattered.

Big strong fit squad fearing absolutely no cunts 

9 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

Someone might’ve already said but I don’t see Gerrard standing for anything like that, I’d actually be surprised if he hasn’t grilled the players already to stay clear of that behaviour, show no signs of weakness straight back on your feet even if you get clattered.

Big strong fit squad fearing absolutely no cunts 

Why would Gerrard tell his players to steer clear when he done it himself?

3 minutes ago, Loyaleastend said:

win what?  self respect is more important than making a cunt of ourselves to win a trophy dominated by a taig football authority.

Everything.

Self respect goes out the window when the taigs are winning everything every year and getting closer to 10 in a row.

We are desperate for trophies and if we have the blue and red ribbons on trophies come the end of the season then that is all that matters.

24 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Don't like the idea of diving just because the refs are cheating cunts. Two wrongs don't make it right. However, Morelos should have went down. it wasn't a slight touch, he was barged into not once but twice.

I didn't say diving.

There was two examples of the sheep being cute, the Morelos incident and the sheep player going down after being challenged by Goldson.

Goldson got booked as well.

8 minutes ago, Amac9 said:

Everything.

Self respect goes out the window when the taigs are winning everything every year and getting closer to 10 in a row.

We are desperate for trophies and if we have the blue and red ribbons on trophies come the end of the season then that is all that matters.

We really want to win trophies,  but wouldn't go as far as saying we are desperate.  That's a crap word to use imo.  

Wouldn't want to see us lowering ourselves to their level,  but I do want to see us powering our way through these shower of...