Ryan Jack

Ryan Jack has the opportunity to do what everyone one us dreams off. I’m jealous of him and rooting for him at the same time.

He has started this season off in great form and is clearly developing under Gerrard and Mcallister.

Keep it going and become a mainstay in the team and a favourite in the stands ??????

46 minutes ago, Vanoli said:

Arfield top drawer tonight as well. We're in good hands with these two and Coulibally, not to mention that back line. Give the boss whatever he needs to get an attacking mid and a winger to roll over the cannon fodder and we can go all the way this season. 

Arfield's quality, he's just so composed in that midfield, hardly gives a ball away.

1 hour ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

Put simply the players now know their jobs and that's down to the management and it's horrific to think this time last year that maniac Caixinha was managing a talent like Ryan Jack.

That, and this ?

1 hour ago, ben51 said:

Shows what having a proper Manager can achieve. 

I cannot believe Gerrard has had such an impact already. 

I bet Gerrard's team talks will be the simplest those players are ever likely to hear in their career.

Tactics will be drummed into them on the training ground and his individual instructions to players will be stripped down to the bare bone.

Not being smart in hindsight but I really couldn't understand the negativity shown towards from a lot of people last season. "Average at best" and "not good enough to get us where we need to go" were often seen quotes. Before he was injured he was by far our best midfielder as seen in the game against Aberdeen before Christmas and when he was out by fuck the team missed him. Now that he is playing with better players and under a manager who knows what he wants from his players we are going to see him get even better.

His passing isn't horrific, but technical issues are causing a few errant passes per game. It's not ideal and he'll never be mistaken for Pirlo. But as long as he plays short passes to the players surrounding him, his fight and positioning could make him an important player for us. Maybe his technical issues won't matter in a generally weak SPL. Have to watch him against the pigs first and hopefully in EL group stage to judge if he can really become a mainstay for years.