Mr Gerrard

KingKirk

11 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

I've saved this post and will expect the photos

Mate believe me! The Mrs holding me to it aswell! Will be a very small price to pay if we can land that title this year! Iā€™m 26 donā€™t have any interest in tattoos my Mrs has a fair few and Iā€™m all for them aswell think sleeves and stuff all look cool as fuck on people but Iv never been interested for myself.

Always said it would have to be something super personal and a real major thing in my life to get one related to that.

6 minutes ago, WWTC said:

The Gerrard appointment thread must give half the membersĀ on here nightmares now.Ā 

Ā 

Even in moments of darkness am always the most optimistic as you can tell by my posts haha glad to finally get one right it seems

1 minute ago, MattyBlue said:

Mate believe me! The Mrs holding me to it aswell! Will be a very small price to pay if we can land that title this year! Iā€™m 26 donā€™t have any interest in tattoos my Mrs has a fair few and Iā€™m all for them aswell think sleeves and stuff all look cool as fuck on people but Iv never been interested for myself.

Always said it would have to be something super personal and a real major thing in my life to get one related to that.

Don't know if I would be brave enough, but a cute wee '55' in blue above my ankle is very tempting.

Ā 

8 minutes ago, WWTC said:

The Gerrard appointment thread must give half the membersĀ on here nightmares now.Ā 

Ā 

You can understand some constructively questioning his managerial credentials given his inexperience. There's no issue with that. It's normal. However, what an absolute mentalist Britney is haha! At no time has Gerrard ever look scared. He's literally just made that up! What a muppet!

Ā 

1 minute ago, Laudrup1984 said:

You can understand some constructively questioning his managerial credentials given his inexperience. There's no issue with that. It's normal. However, what an absolute mentalist Britney is haha! At no time has Gerrard ever look scared. He's literally just made that up! What a muppet!

Ā 

Bombarded that taig cunt wi this post bear's scared of no challenge Mr Gerrard

5 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Ā 

Theres constructive criticism and then thereā€™s downright stupidity. Lets not forget we had people claiming his name alone would attract players, that there was no ā€œGerrardā€ effect. But its not a night for that, Ā all pushin in the one direction as the Manager says ??

7 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Ā 

What an utter irrelevant prick speirs has become.Ā