Highlighting our weakness ?

backup

8 minutes ago, backup said:

Motherwell's 2nd and 3 rd goals imho show up our lack of commanding CH's in the air, we are ok with flat crosses into the box but the ones with any height we just seem to struggle badly with.

https://highlightsfootball.com/video/motherwell-vs-Rangers-highlights-3/

Our CH’s are fine, it’s the right back that’s the weak link! 

11 minutes ago, backup said:

Motherwell's 2nd and 3 rd goals imho show up our lack of commanding CH's in the air, we are ok with flat crosses into the box but the ones with any height we just seem to struggle badly with.

https://highlightsfootball.com/video/motherwell-vs-Rangers-highlights-3/

What a load of rubbish.

I felt the problem was we allowed too many crosses into the box , whether that's because we switched the full backs around , I don't know . 

Yeah , we lost two goals from them , but I can't think of too many we didn't clear our lines outside of that , considering the amount of crosses coming in . We defend from the front and tbh , today , in the second half , we didn't do that very well . 

It was Aberdeen all over again, we took early hits, played great to get a lead. Then where's the composure, get the ball then hold and play, no just kick up to their backline we retreat and try to hold far too deep. If we're still unbeaten Thursday it's great news. But we've surrendered 2 leads in the final minutes now, we'd be better off winning 1 and losing the other. 

1 minute ago, WTF was that said:

It was Aberdeen all over again, we took early hits, played great to get a lead. Then where's the composure, get the ball then hold and play, no just kick up to their backline we retreat and try to hold far too deep. If we're still unbeaten Thursday it's great news. But we've surrendered 2 leads in the final minutes now, we'd be better off winning 1 and losing the other. 

WTF was that, WTF was that?

We bypassed our midfield in the second half and gave up control. 

If you let a team as big and horrible as Motherwell put crosses constantly into the box then they'll eventually get a goal.

Tactics and sitting deep cost us. We should've played football and finished the game off early in the second half but we seemed to bottle it and go long everytime we had the ball.

5 minutes ago, WTF was that said:

Of course, what is your what pertaining to.

3 minutes ago, WTF was that said:

Have you forgotten ?

Just now, WTF was that said:

My rocks better than yours, I don't need to crawl.

What kind of weirdo are you?

39 minutes ago, gmcf said:

I felt the problem was we allowed too many crosses into the box , whether that's because we switched the full backs around , I don't know . 

Yeah , we lost two goals from them , but I can't think of too many we didn't clear our lines outside of that , considering the amount of crosses coming in . We defend from the front and tbh , today , in the second half , we didn't do that very well . 

That's sensible post of the day mate 

100% correctamundo