When timothy says to you that we are a new club

Thermopylae

22 hours ago, Blumhoilann said:
20 hours ago, Lego63 said:

Just show them Facts that the same happened to them its Timmy Kyptonite.They go into meltdown.Never had one you could argue out of the facts,

IMG_8783.jpg

IMG_8784.jpg

IMG_8785.jpg

Like how they smuggle in a cross in the original logo :lol: 

30 minutes ago, Bristoe1872 said:

I don't need anything the Savco vermin do to tell me what I already know.  It's not our fault the thick brain dead neanderthals know nothing about insolvency law or the insolvency act. Or indeed the power of administrators who have FULL power to sell ALL or ANY part of a business. I used to ask the troglodytes to please tell me the date of dissolution as for example in the case of Third Lanark or the original Airdrieonians who were both wound up and dissolved. (Which is something again the thick idiotic savcoers can't grasp,a company is liquidated a club is dissolved). I used to ask them why the official websites of the SPFl SFA ECA ASA UEFA and even my wee red book together with two high court law lords and even lesser websites such as transfer . Com and Wiki all categorically state Rangers are the same club. I used to ask the nappy invaders why in their opinion are all of the above lying and lying openly. I used to ask the altar boys why they don't lodge a complaint with company house because by openly declaring itself to be the same club Rangers FC are breaking every rule in the business book by misleading shareholders and the wider public and company house would hammer them for it as well as having the SPFl and SFA arses for propagating the lie. After all they lodged a complaint twice with the ASA. Petitioned UEFA. Paid for an advert in a foreign tabloid albeit in the wrong lingo. Surely a simple email to company house should not be to difficult. In short the thich Mick Savco fuckheads know full well we are the same club which explains the euphoria when they beat us. They also dread the day we finally do win another major trophy or a league title because they know that they can scream Sevco until the cows come home but everyone and his her dug who actually matters  will acknowledge its title number 55. Sometimes I genuinely feel sorry for them. They pollute ever Rangers story thread tweet or FB post with the same shite everyday desperately trying to convince themselves and anyone else who will listen that black is white. They are beyond parody. The most seriously fucked up portion of our society. 

Great post mate and spot on!