When timothy says to you that we are a new club

Thermopylae

1 minute ago, Ibroxholm said:

It’s ironic that the nutters that are at the forefront of pushing the new club narrative are now those most up in arms about us no longer giving them the Broomloan against historical precedent.

Yes the ticket allocation bit of our history is written in biro at the bottom of the timmy pamphlet for the new club :lol:

Just now, cushynumber said:

Its the worst patter in the world. We know they don't believe it, they know they don't believe it and nobody else in the world believes it. They are the footballing equivalent of flat earthers.

As the chairman of the local Flat Earth society I take great exception to those rotund comments.

doesnt bother me really, just makes them look pathetic because they know it's not true and they just say it to try and take the piss then start screaming like they've won the lottery when they beat us

their club shags weans and covers it up yet they claim to have moral high ground, theyre delusional paedophile scum

2 minutes ago, denya said:

They will only say it to get reaction because they are attention seekers, and also so to take attention away from their disgusting paedophile history the scum disgusting pathetic fucking dickheads

Isn't Colombia a hotpot for american paedo sex tourists? as the age of consent is only 14? seems to be a theme across Latin America where having sex with children, as young as 12 in Brasil, is legal.

Must be a catholic thing.

1 hour ago, Thermopylae said:

Strange that brenda an5d the bhoys do a lap of honour for beating a team that's only a few years old ... you know what they say  to be a good liar you have to have a good memory..

Even the nuremberg bhoy with a microphone on Clyde couldn't contain himself at the final whistle when he blurted out if AEK Athens had been wearing Rangers jerseys septic would be in the champions league just now ... such joy at beating a brand new team with no history :whistle:

To be fair they do one after every home game - however nobody is there by the time theyre halfway through it. And they dont goad the away fans normally but for some reason two proddys who can fuck off back to Edinburgh have to milk it.

No bother ugly brothers see you at Ibrox on the 29th Dec. I cant feckin wait!

1 minute ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

To be fair they do one after every home game - however nobody is there by the time theyre halfway through it. And they dont goad the away fans normally but for some reason two proddys who can fuck off back to Edinburgh have to milk it.

No bother ugly brothers see you at Ibrox on the 29th Dec. I cant feckin wait!

If we had a serious police force they would be charged with breach of the peace.

Add to that their club calling it the Glasgow derby, poofy boy Tierney calling us ‘them’ and the Glasgow derby, playing a well known IRA ditty at full time, along with zombie nation. 

They really are a classless club and always will be.

If ever a club deserved all that’s coming to them it’s them. Scum from cradle to grave.

A15DB20F-160E-47FB-8653-17612F8A1A69.png

28 minutes ago, Thermopylae said:

A public service really putting all the rogues, vagabonds and thieves together in one place :tu:

Yeah but no one takes advantage of it and puts a match to the place, and believe me the old adage of shit doesn't burn isn't true, burns well enough with a drop or three of petrol.

Did the tannoy guy not say something like "let's welcome the greatest club in the world on to the field", or something along those lines as the teams came out?

They don't usually do that as far as I'm aware so I thought that was a nice touch 

4 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Add to that their club calling it the Glasgow derby, poofy boy Tierney calling us ‘them’ and the Glasgow derby, playing a well known IRA ditty at full time, along with zombie nation. 

They really are a classless club and always will be.

If ever a club deserved all that’s coming to them it’s them. Scum from cradle to grave.

A15DB20F-160E-47FB-8653-17612F8A1A69.png

I'll never forget them playing "when will I see you again" by The Three Degrees at their midden in 2012, banter between fans is one thing, but when a football club itself engages in it and lowers itself to the depths they have its actually embarrassing. They have zero class.

Second class citizens! 

They have been goading our fans beyond it being a wee finger flick at the 1-5 at Ibrox that wank thumb and brown parading about Ibrox like they own the place.

All I want is a fucking tackle on those 2 for starters that puts them back in the scum box they should be in.

Can sing and play any tune they want but when the players on the park are the worst for it we should be nailing them!

51 minutes ago, Loyaleastend said:

If we had a serious police force they would be charged with breach of the peace.

If they two lived in Glasgow they wouldnt dare do what they do. One day though their day will come and there will be no sympathy from me! 

If what happened to us had happened to them do u think we would be calling them a new club with no history? I’m interested to see what kind of stuff we would be saying to them freaks. I think I would let them know that they were still sellic and that they are the same sellic that I love beating. They are also still the same sellic with that shameful history