When timothy says to you that we are a new club

Thermopylae

Strange that brenda and the bhoys do a lap of honour for beating a team that's only a few years old ... you know what they say  to be a good liar you have to have a good memory..

Even the nuremberg bhoy with a microphone on Clyde couldn't contain himself at the final whistle when he blurted out if AEK Athens had been wearing Rangers jerseys septic would be in the champions league just now ... such joy at beating a brand new team with no history :whistle:

7 minutes ago, gsa said:

Even amongst all the mud slinging and insults, the Nuremberg comments stand out. Indecent. 

Really puzzles me that more wasn't made of that. 

It really was disgraceful wasn't it. Can you remember when it was was it during Murray's time? We have been a bit of a sitting target in recent years with chaos in the board room but even before that DM was never going to call the likes of keevins out 

2 minutes ago, Thermopylae said:

It really was disgraceful wasn't it. Can you remember when it was was it during Murray's time? We have been a bit of a sitting target in recent years with chaos in the board room but even before that DM was never going to call the likes of keevins out 

Shocking. Around 2005/2006 I think. Could be wrong but fairly sure it was season before Le Guen. 

8 minutes ago, gsa said:

Shocking. Around 2005/2006 I think. Could be wrong but fairly sure it was season before Le Guen. 

Like most of the jock mhedia he knew how far he could push Murray and as long as the comments were nothing personal to him and only about the club the answer was pretty damned far 

2 minutes ago, Thermopylae said:

5 minutes ago, Loyaleastend said:

I would prefer never to play them again, starve the bastards of attention,  I wonder how their crowds would be then?

You don't have to wonder they would just have to close the top tier to their supersty like that did last time :lol: