When timothy says to you that we are a new club

Thermopylae

2 hours ago, bluenose244 said:

I'll never forget them playing "when will I see you again" by The Three Degrees at their midden in 2012, banter between fans is one thing, but when a football club itself engages in it and lowers itself to the depths they have its actually embarrassing. They have zero class.

Second class citizens! 

Rangers should play Merle Haggard's 'Fightin side of me' when THEY visit Ibrox ?

I understand that they laugh at us we'd do the same if it was the other way around.

However the pretence of Sevco is horrific. They live their lives by us the only sell out against us.

Look at the video of the players coming of the bus if in their eyes we are a new team why do it. Same as at the end of the game. 

They might do a lap every game but can't really imaging doing that gay hands  in the air dance v Hamilton.

Just admit we are your rivals cos we are and stop the embarrassing pish or if we're not treat us like any other team.

3 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

doesnt bother me really, just makes them look pathetic because they know it's not true and they just say it to try and take the piss then start screaming like they've won the lottery when they beat us

their club shags weans and covers it up yet they claim to have moral high ground, theyre delusional paedophile scum

Their club shags weans?

I would say most of their support do, being the incestuous, inbred bead rattling bastards that they are. In their world it's the weans who are at fault.

Show me a taig family and I'll show you weans at risk if not already defiled.

Forgive me father. Och never mind son, your wee five year old probably seduced you. Now just you send in wee Mary in and I'll have a quiet word!! Much appreciated father!.

2 hours ago, G.E.C. said:

In all honesty anyone over 12 that still uses Sevco patter in 2018 has severe mental retardation.

Agreed! See when this Jesus dude came back from the grave and out of his tomb, I don’t recall any of the Tarriers calling him Sevco or Newco Jesus - they thought it was the same cunt, so why say our team died and we’re now a new club. They cannae pick and chose, fucking Mhutants.

3 minutes ago, heathen fish boy said:

Just remind them they're a knewco too,see if the unthinkable happens in December,I want our tannoy guy playing two little boys by Rolf or some Garry Glitter while they do the gay dance routine

I want Simply The Best UVF version, The Billy Boys the whole lot tbh

15 minutes ago, Grundy said:

They have always been a club with no class, craving friendship ( speshul relationship) with every club in Europe they've ever played, " Oh please like us, please". Their major shareholder is well known for tax avoidance on a massive scale, and they have covered up child abuse for years. Their captain is a horrible ned and the thumb has been found guilty of sectarianism, or whatever it was termed.  They are a fucking disgrace with their songs about killing British soldiers and if they were playing English teams every week this would not be tolerated. They get away with it up here which shows just how badly this shitehole is being governed.

Mind the time they wanted to be friends with Ajax... 

5 hours ago, Loyaleastend said:

I would prefer never to play them again, starve the bastards of attention,  I wonder how their crowds would be then?

there were visible gaps all over on Sunday 

no wonder lieswell is  moaning .his stand alone strategy ain't what they think 

1 hour ago, Almacger said:

Agreed! See when this Jesus dude came back from the grave and out of his tomb, I don’t recall any of the Tarriers calling him Sevco or Newco Jesus - they thought it was the same cunt, so why say our team died and we’re now a new club. They cannae pick and chose, fucking Mhutants.

:wow::lol:

1 hour ago, Almacger said:

You profane the name of the messiah may you burn in hell for eternity and be fucked forever more.

Now excuse me, got to go away and fuck this kid now.

6 hours ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

Isn't Colombia a hotpot for american paedo sex tourists? as the age of consent is only 14? seems to be a theme across Latin America where having sex with children, as young as 12 in Brasil, is legal.

Must be a catholic thing.

No it is not and you hear very incorrect. Stupid thing to say!!