Red Dead Redemption 2

dmgers2

31 minutes ago, Sasa_Papac_No1_Fan said:

I am basically banned from Valentine, 300 dollar bounty any time I go near the place. Town is full of fucking grasses.

Aye same. Place is a fucking shambles. Thinking of going in and killing everycunt 

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Aye same. Place is a fucking shambles. Thinking of going in and killing everycunt 

Just wanted to sell my legendary bear pelt and then some wee cunt pointed his gun at me. I shot him and ended up with a wanted charge for assault, had to shoot a couple more to get out so ended up with murder.

Same for me now, was walking into the gun shop in Valentine and i bumped into some guy sitting down, he jumps up and must have been 7ft ffs started fighting him pulled my gun and he disarms me so pull knife and stab him dead.

place went mental self defence lol

bounty hunters everywhere must have been the mayors son or something ffs.

Also only ever seen one cayote now they are everywhere see packs of them just walking about like they fucking own the place just by the main camp.

Game never fails to impress though guy mouthing off to me in Valentine and a wagon comes flying past and runs him over :lol: surprised i never got blamed for that as well.

8 hours ago, sausagetrunks said:

just finished it, what a game, cant wait for a dlc lol

finished last night as well mate,my game of the year without a doubt,followed by god of war and spiderman.

hope the online is decent,got a few lads online that got it,so looking forward to setting up a wee posse and going tonto in St Denis.

Just now, laudrupno1 said:

You're no finished till you collect every last baw hair :lol:

yea i know mate, finished story line, still loads to do, the first red dead on ps3 i platinum it on ps4, took me months, gonna go back and start on the gold medals on story line. this game will do me for months.