Jd selling our new kit from tommorow

linfield1690

1 minute ago, Edmiston Drive said:

Man deals in facts whereas yiu appear when safety in numbers are there for you 

My pal who helped you is dismayed by your behaviour on here 

Nice to know i'm important enough for yees to try and find out about and talk about me :lol: Though I'd suggest your info is not correct!

Also, Yer pal backup is indeed a proven liar. Who when confronted as such with evidence, runs away screaming 'you're blocked' like the big ginny ann he is.

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Rfc52 said:

There Was apparently only just over 20,000 units for sale. 

That's a limited number

JD may have also purchased or ordered in x amount from Hummel. 

Honestly this place is to absolutely fucking potty at the moment 

It’s a reasonable question for anyone to ask when the price is different and we are getting told fuck all by the club about any retail deal. 

Which after all it has been the biggest talking point for years. 

2 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

I'll still set @Blue Avenger on yee if you don't give us peace!

2 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

I'll still set @Blue Avenger on yee if you don't give us peace!

Hit an nerve with you re my pal. 

Just think every night you cosy down next tae her you found happiness through mail order ??

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

It’s a reasonable question for anyone to ask when the price is different and we are getting told fuck all by the club about any retail deal. 

Which after all it has been the biggest talking point for years. 

Strips.are out and looks like SD maybe gone (hopefully) can we no just get back to buying stuff (well i never stopped for.the wee guy) and enjoy having a good team again 

16 minutes ago, Edmiston Drive said:

Silly wee boys that fund safety behind a keyboard and sing songs that they have no clue about 

They still haven't Sussed that they are being played by facts and appear in numbers yet can't answer simple questions 

Could you answer my simple question :happy:

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Strips.are out and looks like SD maybe gone (hopefully) can we no just get back to buying stuff (well i never stopped for.the wee guy) and enjoy having a good team again 

So everything from the last few years with fans getting called taigs and scabs even attacked over a retail deal. 

Well what’s the new deal???

Oh it’s ok never mind about that now. ??

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So everything from the last few years with fans getting called taigs and scabs even attacked over a retail deal. 

Well what’s the new deal???

Oh it’s ok never mind about that now. ??

I'm sure we will find out about it soon 

4 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

How is it misleading if Rangers only had a limited number :lol:

Just think they could have been a bit more forthcoming with the information that the kits would be available within a week - if that is even the case - I understand the club may only have been given a small amount of jerseys, and I don't know what they can and can't say regarding retail partners, but if they're gonna announce that they have kits to sale, then have JD announce the same thing a few days later, before anyone even gets their hands on the tops, why not just wait and get everything on sale at once?

Just now, Sid2103 said:

Just think they could have been a bit more forthcoming with the information that the kits would be available within a week - if that is even the case - I understand the club may only have been given a small amount of jerseys, and I don't know what they can and can't say regarding retail partners, but if they're gonna announce that they have kits to sale, then have JD announce the same thing a few days later, before anyone even gets their hands on the tops, why not just wait and get everything on sale at once?

The price should tell you why that happened. 

Archived