Jd selling our new kit from tommorow

linfield1690

Just now, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Cheers RFC , :thumbup:  better than nothing n I'm sure if they start peeling off , they'll be taken back sharpish 

aye but Mark Dingwall is deleting posts which state this, so we will all be fooled into buying them. Not @backup though. Theres no fooling him

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Alright Oscar Wilde.

The term ‘fiscal’ only applies to government taxation and spending so stop trying to sound intelligent while making an arse out of yourself.

You're forgetting the African songbird with black and white plumage.

42 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

I thought once you were banned on here that was it? 

Cunts done nothing but post utter shite since he came back. 

I was quite excited about him coming back, after hearing from multiple sources that he was a 'legend' back in the day. Was expecting D'Artagnan Mark 2, not some old slevering imbecile who overtakes BillySastard in the shite patter league.

12 minutes ago, FSM said:

I was quite excited about him coming back, after hearing from multiple sources that he was a 'legend' back in the day. Was expecting D'Artagnan Mark 2, not some old slevering imbecile who overtakes BillySastard in the shite patter league.

Thought the very same. Feel cheated tbh.

16 minutes ago, FSM said:

I was posting when he was here the first time and yet all I remember of him from then is his profile picture.

Probably for the best, to be honest.

Archived