Kent.

Logan_RFC

Not saying he's anywhere his level and I know even having them in the same sentence will look daft but he reminds me of Hazard a wee bit. Direct, low centre of gravity and able to find that extra space 

14 minutes ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

No chance he was outstanding before injury tonight he was the worst Rangers player on the park (still not terrible though)

I love how people see games differently,  I thought coulibally done well but certainly is nowhere near the level he produced against Maribor....big Ejiara will never change....for every stupid thing he does he produces a bit of magic....if he were to find a more consistent performance he could be some player for us.

25 minutes ago, EatDolphins said:

Unfortunately I don't think we've gout much hope of getting him out ejaria permanently. Even if they'll never play 1 st team football for Liverpool the likes of Brighton could out price us 10 fold. 

Fair point but would you want to play in Brighton or Europa/Champions League with the famous? Bet these young lads tonight have never experienced something like this. Just saying. 

7 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

I love how people see games differently,  I thought coulibally done well but certainly is nowhere near the level he produced against Maribor....big Ejiara will never change....for every stupid thing he does he produces a bit of magic....if he were to find a more consistent performance he could be some player for us.

Prior to his injury Coulibaly was first to every ball and once he was on the ball he actually looked great on it just a big bag of energy Kante style.

At the moment he looks sluggish and nervous on the ball without that same drive he had, he wasn’t terrible tonight but if you compare it to the incredibly high standard he set earlier in the season it’s poor.

I think both players (Kent & Ejaria) if given the option to join Rangers in a permanent deal, would probably go for it. What's the choice? Stay on with Liverpool, not making the bench? Klopp cant gamble playing these guys because the stakes are way too high & he's spent a shitload of cash.

Or turn out for the most successful Football Club in the fucking World, full 50k house every home game, adored by the support & just maybe have the chance to be a legend before they are 23? Oh, don't forget the Steven Gerrard factor & European exposure. One big push & its champions league next season.

if you can't learn about football from him - who can you learn from???

2 minutes ago, SpidermansGaffer said:

I think both players (Kent & Ejaria) if given the option to join Rangers in a permanent deal, would probably go for it. What's the choice? Stay on with Liverpool, not making the bench? Klopp cant gamble playing these guys because the stakes are way too high & he's spent a shitload of cash.

Or turn out for the most successful Football Club in the fucking World, full 50k house every home game, adored by the support & just maybe have the chance to be a legend before they are 23? Oh, don't forget the Steven Gerrard factor & European exposure. One big push & its champions league next season.

if you can't learn about football from him - who can you learn from???

This fucking all day long!

3 minutes ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

Prior to his injury Coulibaly was first to every ball and once he was on the ball he actually looked great on it just a big bag of energy Kante style.

At the moment he looks sluggish and nervous on the ball without that same drive he had.

Good first half but looked to be dead on his feet after 70 mins. The fitness will hopefully come back with more games.