Rangers Tops

beararse

1 minute ago, beararse said:

Quite a shift from previous years.

At Glasgow airport and in Spain I’ve seen far more blue tops than green and white.

In fact I’ve only seen one hooped top over the last 3 days and at least 15 Gers tops, practically all of which were worn by kids.

The tide is clearly turning.

Great to hear, just imagine what like it will be when they can be bought in a normal way.  :thumbup:

1 hour ago, beararse said:

Quite a shift from previous years.

At Glasgow airport and in Spain I’ve seen far more blue tops than green and white.

In fact I’ve only seen one hooped top over the last 3 days and at least 15 Gers tops, practically all of which were worn by kids.

The tide is clearly turning.

Tbh it isn’t the case in Glasgow and the West. Majority I see are tarrier tops and tbh the only time I see the Rangers top is at Ibrox. However that will hopefully change  if the club sort out the merchandise and start getting shops stocked.

2 hours ago, PSL said:

I've seen more of the fakes than anything. Once there is full supply we will be laughing

Whether it is fake or not,  the point is,  everyone is preferring to have a Rangers top on their back to that vile team from the east and quite right as well.  

But sure,  an official top is better.  

1 hour ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Whether it is fake or not,  the point is,  everyone is preferring to have a Rangers top on their back to that vile team from the east and quite right as well.   

Not sure this makes sense tbh.

Sounds like folk were considering the scum top but opted (preferred ) the Rangers one.

If you mean only strip you see these days is Rangers then that's bollocks.

8 hours ago, Sweettartangirl said:

But sure,  an official top is better.  

Not really. If there is no Rangers top to buy then u just dont buy a top. Iv not been buying tim tops as a result of no gers top being available. The support level doesnt change

17 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Not sure this makes sense tbh.

Sounds like folk were considering the scum top but opted (preferred ) the Rangers one.

If you mean only strip you see these days is Rangers then that's bollocks.

That was not at all what I was getting at.