Speechless

Virtuoso

3 hours ago, markem said:

I’m at a loss here - if he wants to share with his forum what the papers are saying, go on to their websites and get the info. 

Admittedly I’ve not read his full post so perhaps I’m missing the point but it feels like a blatant and cringey effort to take in some coin. 

He will be looking at H+H who I’d guess will (without a doubt deservedly) be making a bit of money now and thinking I want some of that.  Tbh if like H+H you are going to offer some sort of decent (in their case better than decent) service/info/product I have no problem with that - but ffs, I’ll nick to the shop and get the papers - lol. 

What’s he going to do if the donations exceed the costs of the papers during this experiment?

Don't H+H offer opinions and news that isn't seen in the tabloids though?

That's worth paying for for those interested.

With his ludicrous suggestion  - I don't get why intelligent people would pay for something they can get free online 

7 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Don't H+H offer opinions and news that isn't seen in the tabloids though?

That's worth paying for for those interested.

With his ludicrous suggestion  - I don't get why intelligent people would pay for something they can get free online 

100% they do. Tbh for what I pay H+H is pound for pound probably the best value I’ve had in years.  Hours of entertainment for 50p a week.