Speechless

Virtuoso

3 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

I can rarely bring myself to be critical of people who try such a ludicrous money making venture. 

If some daft cunts are willing to send him money for photos of newspapers then more power to his elbow. 

Fools and money are soon parted. He seems to have cottoned on to this.

It’s not even like he is trying to hoodwink anyone  he is brazenly asking for donations to take photos of his papers. If folk choose to do so then he is a genius  

You could join a celtic forum and pretend to be 1 of them and they would lap up a thing like this. I thought the adverts on his websites would pay for these sort if things, on a mobile device it's near impossible to not click them.

Compare and contrast with David Edgar. He is producing absolute tonnes of quality content and asking for a couple of quid a month. With something like 5000 subscribers he is coining it in but in return for a shit load of hard work.

He’s still no getting my pound 50 though. 

2 hours ago, rbt1548 said:

In other words, "Please pay for my reading habits".  Oh! and if this turns out to be successful I will launch my new book , 'Gullible's Travels'

I wonder if MD already knows that Library Members can access all the papers online for free.  Save him a few bob, plus the walk to the newsagents. :tu:

2 hours ago, trueblueal said:

For years now I've been getting a roll and a coffee on the way to work. It's not cheap. I've calculated the cost is £497.23 to date. Roll sales are vital to our local bakers. Support me and pay for my rolls. Coffee is crucial to allow me to get up in the morning and post this sort of important information for our mutual benefit. Donate so that I can get a Cappuccino and not a filter coffee, maybe even a doubler roll. 

Whit, nae flat white? :whistle:

1 hour ago, govanblue said:

I expect this thread may run for a while, so I'll get in now with the Fund Plug.  :tu:

Give the RM Erskine Fund a few quid. We spend your money very well!

If enough of you donate a couple of quid, we can hopefully cancel out this particular initiative. :sarcasm:

Priorities mate. This works better. 

Without thinking too hard a couple of things immediately spring to mind.

1. As previously stated it is illegal as the papers hold a copyright.

2. I'm Rejecting his Sept expenses claim on the grounds that a photo of a calendar page for the month with amounts handwritten on each day does not constitute an expenses claim and proves nothing.

Where are the till receipts???