Scotland had cheered as we heard the news...

Mr Soprano

19 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

I've been drinking Stella for 20 + years, never called it wife beater, and never thought about beating my wife.

Fuck off and drink it again then, I don't like you when you are this serious.

Drink 6 cans and come back with some tunes or just go to bed and sleep, your choice.

6 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Fuck off and drink it again then, I don't like you when you are this serious.

Drink 6 cans and come back with some tunes or just go to bed and sleep, your choice.

Your a strange cunt, always looking for confrontation, from your own, perhaps you should "fuck off" into your seedy world of wife beating, creepy bastard. 

Just now, 2nd Flute said:

Your the clown talking about wife's with black eyes, fuckin pathetic, thought you were better than that ,fuckin big let down.

As others have pointed out, Stella is known as 'wife-beater' so calm yourself down and stop acting like an absolute balloon.

Fuck sake.

Just now, plumbGER said:

As others have pointed out, Stella is known as 'wife-beater' so calm yourself down and stop acting like an absolute balloon.

Fuck sake.

Fuck awe to do with Stella, your first post was confrontational, last night eh? Took that as a laugh, then your on about black eyes, get a fuckin grip, a laugh to you and your pals on here, I don't see it that way, sorry, .

4 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

Fuck awe to do with Stella, your first post was confrontational, last night eh? Took that as a laugh, then your on about black eyes, get a fuckin grip, a laugh to you and your pals on here, I don't see it that way, sorry, .

It was a fucking joke ffs.

Away and give yourself a shake man.

6 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

Calm down mate, @plumbGER is only talking about his own stella drinking days when he was married

17 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

u ok

13 minutes ago, sondicklg said:

Thank fuck I don't drink shitty lager after reading this thread. 

Lightweights.

:mutley:

Mon the Conservatives!

:UK:

Thank fuck eh? Mon the Protestant boys,whether they be drinking the lager,the beer,or whatever hard cunts like you are drinking ya fuckin shambles ?