Not great but job done

bordersbear

6 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

Thought we had blown it when they scored possibly one of the worst games of football I had ever seen at 1-1.

It wasn't a great performance and yeah I was thinking more dropped points after the equaliser. 

We've come through with the 3 points but we need to start being more aggressive away from home. That last 10 mins shows what can happen if we push a team in numbers. 

I'll take winning ugly and winning when playing poorly. But we need to stop giving ourselves difficulty from team selection, choice or lack of subs, only reacting after teams score, inconsistency in approach to hunger, hunting ball back, energy levels etc.

We can do so much more ourselves to make it easier for us.

Glad to get the 3 points tbh. Score line totally flatters us as performance was well off the pace as most away games have been. Perform like that in most games and we will come away with only a point if lucky. Can’t believe the difference in pace, aggression and fluidity between games at Ibrox and games elsewhere. Hope this changes pretty quickly.

When you play poorly on a shite pitch against a tight and defensive team and still score 4 gaols it's a good thing. We obviously need to step it up performance wise but the result cannot be argued with. Get that result on the road every time and continue the good home form and we're onto a winner.