ForeverAndEver

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Blue Viking said:

Totally agree and he will get it right, when he gets some new players

Just now, Blue Viking said:

Totally agree and he will get it right, when he gets some new players

He brought most in that are not up to scratch.  He spent £4m on 2 players that can't even get a game 

Could see this coming a mile away, all the talk after Sunday of getting 3 points, player's bottled it again.

There's just to much pressure on these player's heads the jerseys to heavy.

We need someone that can conjure up a bit of magic that'll get us a result in games like these.

Gerrard has built a good foundation he needs decent money to buy the player's who can deliver performances consistently.

Just now, gkb10127 said:

Get that useless plank worrall the fuck out of the starting 11 and put katic back in. Katic should never have been taken out. Worrall is just another young overrated english player

He's scary as fuck in defence.

Far to ponderous in possession tonight at one point I counted six passes just to get to the halfway line then they look and wonder why there's no pass on. Then on the rare occasion Killie got up the park in numbers at one point Fod has the ball looking to play a wide runner in and not one fucker is even looking for it. Couldn't even sense a will to win tonight more of a going thru the motions. Gerrard made a big comment about if you are not doing it then you won't be in the team. Tonight he just recycled the same 14 guys he has used all season. There are players on the bench who are an unknown quality because they simply don't get a game.

one of the most frustrating performances I've seen. The problem seems to be moving the ball at pace moving forward. Even I can see some of the passes but the players pass it sideways after stopping for a wee look around. That and some of the players just hang on to the ball for too long, it just pisses me right off.

2 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

Get worrall to fuck and bring Katic back in 

and please please please take the armband off of tav. 

He is a good player at times but he is NEVER a Rangers captain 

The CB's are not the problem.

No different to warburton or Pedro 

im sick and tired of this pish every bastard season 

we are a fucking embarrassment 

I know where we have been, but the finances we have compared with everyone else bar the tims, we should easily be the second best team in the league and now in the third year back we should be properly challenging them for the title, yet we keep surpassing ourselves at being mediocre 

Archived