Big Day For Us Tomorrow.

tannerall

Just now, 1690tamRFC said:

Your point still stands though mate we should be beating them 

Yeah, their defence is shit too. Aye, they may have Berra back, but Morelos will bully him. We should have 60+% possession tomorrow. Will be surprised if we don't. I want to know what the fuck has happened to Coulibaly? He looked really bloody good at the start of the season, but he's been absolutely shocking recently. Will expect to see him and Flanagan dropped tomorrow. Dunno if Barasic will start, but depending how the game goes, will expect to see him for the last half hour if he doesn't start. 

2 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Yeah, their defence is shit too. Aye, they may have Berra back, but Morelos will bully him. We should have 60+% possession tomorrow. Will be surprised if we don't. I want to know what the fuck has happened to Coulibaly? He looked really bloody good at the start of the season, but he's been absolutely shocking recently. Will expect to see him and Flanagan dropped tomorrow. Dunno if Barasic will start, but depending how the game goes, will expect to see him for the last half hour if he doesn't start. 

Aye, he’s not looked anywhere near the same player that he did before he got injured, and I’d like to know what the fuck has gone wrong with Katic as he looked quality for the first 10/15 games of the season 

5 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Aye, he’s not looked anywhere near the same player that he did before he got injured, and I’d like to know what the fuck has gone wrong with Katic as he looked quality for the first 10/15 games of the season 

I think Gerrard smashed his confidence. Dropped him for a player that isn't better than him so Katic must have thought he was worse than him. I really don't know. I did think Worrall had a good game on Thursday for a change though. Think that's only the 2nd time we have kept a clean sheet when he's played? 

Absolutely massive day for The Rangers tomorrow! We really, really need to win all three points and grab our rightful place at the top of the division.

No excuses...... this is a must win in our biggest game of the season so far... and I for one can hardly wait!

I think we can and will do it! 

Hertz 1 - Rangers 2

Lets Go!!!

3 hours ago, tannerall said:

We go top of the table if we win, but more importantly a victory would add a wee bit pressure on the tims. Would also set us up for a decent run toward the old firm game, and if Aberdeen were to get a rare win in the game shortly after the bubble would burst on cellic's monopoly of trophies. 

Should be an interesting afternoon.

i agree with you on first part but no chance of aberdeen getting a rare win think that will be at least 3 nil

17 hours ago, Bears r us said:

That is certainly a big concern I would say. It is Bobby Madden who is the ref and he can be a prick when refereeing us that is for sure.

17 hours ago, Hadron Collider said:

Fuck, was trying not to think about that. Worth a bet though. Who’s it gonna be? 

Wouldn't have bet Arfield but clear red.