Big Day For Us Tomorrow.

tannerall

Biggest game of the season for me. Could make or break our season. Motherwell humped them last week, who we hammered the week before. They're losing to Livi who we just beat 3-0 so it all adds up to a Rangers win, but this is football so none of what I wrote above matters. 

By "They're" I mean Motherwell. 

37 minutes ago, tannerall said:

We go top of the table if we win, but more importantly a victory would add a wee bit pressure on the tims. Would also set us up for a decent run toward the old firm game, and if Aberdeen were to get a rare win in the game shortly after the bubble would burst on cellic's monopoly of trophies. 

Should be an interesting afternoon.

Massive day .The feel good factor is on high.It would be absolutely Rangers to go and waste that tomorrrow 

For once and for a change .It would be nice if we actually really showed up for a vital away game in the league 

Tynecastle is as tough as it gets imo. They know we are the better team and will want to turn it into a battle. We’ll see what this team is made of tomorrow, we’ve fought well in Europe but can they do it when the pressure is really on, they need this win, they need to know how it feels to be top of the league. 

Just now, EastEnclosureBear said:

Tynecastle is as tough as it gets imo. They know we are the better team and will want to turn it into a battle. We’ll see what this team is made of tomorrow, we’ve fought well in Europe but can they do it when the pressure is really on, they need this win, they need to know how it feels to be top of the league. 

Sourness always said you have to win the battle first, space will be tight and we have to put the same effort in we did against Villarreal.

1 hour ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Biggest game of the season for me. Could make or break our season. Motherwell humped them last week, who we hammered the week before. They're losing to Livi who we just beat 3-0 so it all adds up to a Rangers win, but this is football so none of what I wrote above matters. 

By "They're" I mean Motherwell. 

Motherwell best Aberdeen last week, hearts lost to st mirren.