They dont want us to win the league

1 minute ago, dee9 said:

I genuinely can't bring myself to blame the ref from last night after we missed those chances. 

All our own doing.....take they chances and the games wrapped up for ht.

He gives the obvious pen and we have the best chance of the night to wrap up the 3 points

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

He gives the obvious pen and we have the best chance of the night to wrap up the 3 points

Oh listen mate its a pen all day long don't get me wrong but I would be lying to myself if I said that cost us more lastnight than the number of absolutely glorious opportunities we missed.

Just now, dee9 said:

Oh listen mate its a pen all day long don't get me wrong but I would be lying to myself if I said that cosy us more lastnight than the number of absolutely glorious opportunities we missed.

I agree mate we missed some good chances, but when it’s one of those nights a stonewall pen gets you the 3 points. 

An obvious Red card changes their formation allowing us to change formation and push on for that goal. 

He sends the player off, or gives a penalty and the game changes completely, regardless of whether or not we should have put some of those chances away (and we should have). 

It's another case of big decisions not going our way. everything has a knock on effect.

So if the ref does his job and gives us the pen we most likely take 3 points. He never,so then he's cheating us.

Does the same then go for our players? If they had taken 1 of the fucking ridiculous amount of chances we had then we would have won by quite a margin....but they never,so does than mean they are cheating us as well?

1 hour ago, Sket said:

So if the ref does his job and gives us the pen we most likely take 3 points. He never,so then he's cheating us.

Does the same then go for our players? If they had taken 1 of the fucking ridiculous amount of chances we had then we would have won by quite a margin....but they never,so does than mean they are cheating us as well?

If the ref does his job properly, he gives us the penalty. He never tried to do his job properly and fucked us. On the other hand, our players were trying to do their jobs properly with effort and grit but were just unlucky. How the fuck can you make statement like our players were cheating us? We got shafted. 

5 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

If the ref does his job properly, he gives us the penalty. He never tried to do his job properly and fucked us. On the other hand, our players were trying to do their jobs properly with effort and grit but were just unlucky. How the fuck can you make statement like our players were cheating us? We got shafted. 

Where did I say our players were cheating us?

17 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Plain and simple, yes we missed chances, but not every team will play well, but the blatant cheating by the officials is fucking atrocious now, thompson tonight showed his colours once again, its a penalty, no doubt about it, he does his job we're still top

We literally play against 14 men every week

You are not wrong but some of the guys that diss you are the same hypocrites that will be moaning about the same stuff next weekend 

4 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I agree mate we missed some good chances, but when it’s one of those nights a stonewall pen gets you the 3 points. 

An obvious Red card changes their formation allowing us to change formation and push on for that goal. 

Some of the brainless can't see that 

4 hours ago, dee9 said:

E Oh listen mate its a pen all day long don't get me wrong but I would be lying to myself if I said that cost us more lastnight than the number of absolutely glorious opportunities we missed.

Yeah you are right but instead of blaming ourselves 

We should be looking for the laws to be applied fairly 

They clearly weren't last night 

See when he does us again before the end of the season .And he will as its last 

Maybe one of these numpties that keep shouting out " we are para or behaving like taigs " will be big enough to admit they were wrong 

1 hour ago, Sket said:

The players wanted to win, played well, failed to score so failed.

The impartial neutral refs job is to referee fairly and accurately decision make. You've already said he failed.

The why comes down to incompetence and or bias. As the season progresses, and we repeatedly suffer apparent incompetence compared to others, it clearly lends itself to the possibility then probability it's bias. For some, that time is here, it's already seen as bias.

Not sure there's any logic in comparing failings of ref and players and suggesting similarities.

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Yeah you are right but instead of blaming ourselves 

We should be looking for the laws to be applied fairly 

They clearly weren't last night 

See when he does us again before the end of the season .And he will as its last 

Maybe one of these numpties that keep shouting out " we are para or behaving like taigs " will be big enough to admit they were wrong 

They won't.

Ifs buts and maybees 

we’re playing in this league with this bunch of second rate referees. Who are regularly shite in every match they officiate. 

Get fucking over it we can’t change a thing apart from scoring more goals than what’s in front of us.