They dont want us to win the league

Just now, born a blue nose said:

Up until the last 20 mins I also thought he was having a good game. 

Yes, he was he did start to let Hibs get away with some bad challenges as he knew they were under pressure was looking straight at the Penalty decision as well.

1 hour ago, sassaaaa said:

Stick on him , Collum or Beaton will get the taig game............

Mortgage on Thomson getting the nod, it’s the only reason he was slow dishing out cards tonight in my opinion. But come the 29th he’ll be back tae his normal routine.  The sad thing for me that’s telling is when these cunts officiate your half expecting a bad decision against you now whereas the mutants know they’ll be favoured out of fear and pressure. Says it all about what we’re up against till we win the league in spite of the controlling cabal.

2 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Plain and simple, yes we missed chances, but not every team will play well, but the blatant cheating by the officials is fucking atrocious now, thompson tonight showed his colours once again, its a penalty, no doubt about it, he does his job we're still top

We literally play against 14 men every week

Could've told you this 5he first game of the season 

1 hour ago, Blueofblood said:

So the tackle from Porteous was only a yellow card?  It was a fucking disgraceful dangerous challenge which merited a straight red card, if it was a Rangers player that made that challenge it would’ve been red, after all we have the worst disciplinary record in this shitty league despite being the dominant team in most games, how the fuck does that work?  

Its fucking dreadful and no more than cheating, how Whittaker was never carded tonight is a mystery too.  So a straight red, stonewall penalty (despite what the boss says and when he sees it again I’m sure he will change his mind) and fuck knows how many poor fouls from Whittaker and you think the officials were competent?  With ‘fans’ like you, who needs enemies. 

No you are right. For me that was the only contentious talking point. It was a horrendous tackle and should have been a straight red. It gets worse every time I see it.

3 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Didn't think Thomson was that bad tonight and when I first saw the replay, I thought it hit his shoulder and now Gerrard thinks likewise.. No complaints from me about the officials tonight.

You need your eyes tested m8 , Gerrard only keeping the refs onside rather than have yet another moan about an incompetent official. Whats your excuse? I'll give you a tip , the white part of the hibs top is the arm.

1 minute ago, ianferguson said:

You need your eyes tested m8 , Gerrard only keeping the refs onside rather than have yet another moan about an incompetent official. Whats your excuse? I'll give you a tip , the white part of the hibs top is the arm.

I just think I've seen him worse in the past and we have had worse referees this year. The tackle however is a straight red every time. The penalty is not so clear cut. looks more shoulder to me. It could have been given.

Standard of refereeing is shocking in Scotland. Think three things must be done for us to solve this.

1: Introduce VAR

2: Make referees full time and well paid. This will attract more people to become refs therefore improving the standard. It will also allow refs to improve their own game etc more time training.

3: Sack current top flight refs. It is clear that Collum, Madden are useless and/or have personal bias against certain clubs [namely us.] Surely these morons can not be the best out country has got????

6 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Didn't think Thomson was that bad tonight and when I first saw the replay, I thought it hit his shoulder and now Gerrard thinks likewise.. No complaints from me about the officials tonight.

Referees are generally okay or pish in Scotland and tonight a few decisions where missed. The ball never “hit” his shoulder he made a deliberate attempt to block it with his arm which he did. Despite Ally regularly annoying me with his comments he got it spot on when he said Porteous was lucky not to injure himself with the ridiculous late and high challenge. He should have walked for that.

2 hours ago, Pete_H74 said:

Standard of refereeing is shocking in Scotland. Think three things must be done for us to solve this.

1: Introduce VAR

2: Make referees full time and well paid. This will attract more people to become refs therefore improving the standard. It will also allow refs to improve their own game etc more time training.

3: Sack current top flight refs. It is clear that Collum, Madden are useless and/or have personal bias against certain clubs [namely us.] Surely these morons can not be the best out country has got????

We should have been 4-2 up in Moscow but due to shocking refereeing so it is not just in Scotland.

8 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Plain and simple, yes we missed chances, but not every team will play well, but the blatant cheating by the officials is fucking atrocious now, thompson tonight showed his colours once again, its a penalty, no doubt about it, he does his job we're still top

We literally play against 14 men every week

The Craig Levin school of paranoid drivel ! 

It's the player's who cant win the league, they are just not good enough. This squad go through a cycle of defence, midfield and attack failures and our away form is still shite at winning games.

Posts that say the scum are shite and we are going to win the league due to the fact is delusional fanboy crap, while totally ignoring the truth about our squad.

10 hours ago, jintybear said:

Just before half time he put the whistle to his lips to blow but hibs got the ball and he stopped. We won the ball back and he blew right away. The guy doesn't hide his blatant dislike for us. In saying that the referee did not cost us the game tonight. We did that all by ourselves.

I said that to the wee man when he did that at half time.

11 hours ago, Smile said:

Thought Thompson let the game flow but missed a clear red and a stonewall penalty.

Bang on.

Though should also have went back and booked at least Porteous possibly Ambrose for their tackles on the one Morelos broke from the half way line.