Massive week ahead.

bordersbear

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

We all think that way as supporters as soon as games kick off 

And rightly so, just annoys me a bit when our own have us pumped 3 days before a game, I certainly have games where I think, fuck we might lose here but all rational thought goes out the window as soon as I leave for the bus. 

12 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

That's the no surrender spirit we have been lacking a bit, good to see it back.

Before the critical December run of games I had the No Surrender spirit especially after the first game in December away win at Hearts after that we’ve been beaten off the sheep drew at the bottom team in the league papped out of Europe a win against Hamilton at home and then another draw against Hibs.so far 8 points  from a possible 15.

I obviously hope I’m wrong but the way we are playing out of a possible 9 points still to play for I just can’t see us getting all 9,maybe a lack of No Surrender spirit or just being pessimistic or realistic.

The best purple patch in form I remember was in 09-10.  We beat Dundee Utd 0-3 up at Tannadice in the rearranged game and 7-1 at ibrox with 10 men after kenny Miller was sent off, thrashed hibs at Easter rd 4-1 after ira stokes scored after 12 seconds or something and spider man was in attendance. Think we beat stjohnstone 6-1 aswell and started January by drawing 1-1 at the piggery with big jigs thunder header.  Think that left us 7 clear with a game in hand.

good Rangers team that

On 21/12/2018 at 20:02, jim beam said:

We will fuck it up.win against  St Johnstone  draw against Hibs bottle it against the tarriers.

That senario with a full points for them would leave us 9 points behind and possibly 4th.

Not something I really want to think about.