Massive week ahead.

bordersbear

2 minutes ago, loyalfollower said:

So far all  we’ve proved is were still big game bottle merchants.

its time the squad stepped up if they want to be remembered as good winning Rangers team or just another set of players unfit to wear the jersey.  We can talk about taking 1 game at a time etc but it doesn’t change the fact that as a fan base we expect 100% effort and commitment and as always we always expect to win.

anything less than 9 points will and always should be regarded as failure for Rangers Football Club.  It’s what gave us the world record 54.  Accepting draws and what not will only get us 2nd at best.

to quite that pishy song it’s time to ‘step up and play’.

Good post mate . Many won't like it but it's a dose of reality

No offence to the OP, but this three games must win is just not what I want to read. As Gary Mac said today we have the Sunday game, then hivs and then the tarriers.

I do not like tempting fate especially with our team who can play great or not great at any time. Let's see if we can get the much needed win on Sunday and then take it onto Boxing Day at Ibrox. 

In all my years watching Rangers . The few weeks before Christmas are usually pivotal

These games historically have made of broken our season in years gone . Thankfully I witnessed so many Rangers teams in the past, prove they were winners by coming through these sort of games with the desired win at all costs mentality .

I will be totally honest . Even with SG there , there is no room for sentiment or excuses if we fall short .

We have had seven/eight years  of fucking torture at this time of year because of the losers this club have signed .

These guys better step up and deliver . No excuses . No countless missed chances . Just go out and win the games for change

Win our next two games and I'll guarantee they'll win 1 and draw in theirs, their so consumed by us their minds will be on the 29th.

With us being a point in front there will never be a better opportunity to beat them as for 1st time in 7 years they feel a bit of pressure.

3 minutes ago, Number5 said:

We don't have it in us to win 3 games on the bounce.

That's not me being pessimistic it just a fact.

Invest in Jan and have a sniff of a title that is within our grasp. 

Don't and we're in the same position as the last couple of years. 

We won 4 games on the bounce not long ago.

Just now, Siwel said:

We won 4 games on the bounce not long ago.

You believe we have a run in us?

I don't mate.

We need to refresh the squad,  fenians are within touching distance and looking vulnerable.

We're struggling to close games out. 

If the board see what we and Stevie see it's about getting  a no10 and a striker and we're bang in the race.

4 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Rapid Vienna 3-1

Hertz 3-1

Hamilton 4-1

3 minutes ago, Steelydan1690 said:

Keep facts out this ,it doesn’t count 

You honestly confident of us picking up 3 wins on the bounce?

I understand it's happened, surely to fuck most teams sitting in the top 2 or 3 of every league in the world put together a run, but I just don't have the optomism or belief we can get a run together with this squad without a couple of signings to revigorate the team.

1 minute ago, Number5 said:

I understand it's happened, surely to fuck most teams sitting in the top 2 or 3 of every league in the world put together a run, but I just don't have the optomism or belief we can get a run together with this squad without a couple of signings to revigorate the team.

You said we don't have it in us to win 3 on the bounce, when we clearly have. 

Check

Mate 

2 minutes ago, Number5 said:

Nah I’m not atall tbh ,need atleast 4 signings to go in to starting 11 in January ,a rollercoaster forst half of season so anything is possible 🇬🇧🇬🇧No surrender ma man

12 minutes ago, Number5 said:

You believe we have a run in us?

I don't mate.

We need to refresh the squad,  fenians are within touching distance and looking vulnerable.

We're struggling to close games out. 

If the board see what we and Stevie see it's about getting  a no10 and a striker and we're bang in the race.

I think if we play like we did the other day then we can put together a run. I’m not entirely confident we can play like that consistently for these next 3 games but I’d take 2 wins and a draw at the moment that would keep us in touching distance and give us time to bring in a few more players.

2 minutes ago, Steelydan1690 said:

Nah I’m not atall tbh ,need atleast 4 signings to go in to starting 11 in January ,a rollercoaster forst half of season so anything is possible 🇬🇧🇬🇧No surrender ma man

There's no fucking surrender here mate!

We're so fucking close to these rats. The whole of Scotland are hoping we make a mess of it and we're, I'd say, 2 signings away and a bit of luck from pushing them to the wire.

At the start if the campaign I said that a successful season would be us being able to comfortably beat every other team outside the top 4. Still don't feel we're there yet.

11 minutes ago, Number5 said:

I'm not exactly confident we will win the next 3 games but I will as a fan attend the games believing we will win, without that belief there's really no point in going to the game, even if we lost the next 2 I'd still go in against the scum thinking we will win come the day of the game, if I thought any other way I would just chuck football altogether. 

5 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I'm not exactly confident we will win the next 3 games but I will as a fan attend the games believing we will win, without that belief there's really no point in going to the game, even if we lost the next 2 I'd still go in against the scum thinking we will win come the day of the game, if I thought any other way I would just chuck football altogether. 

That's all I'm saying mate.

We're still in the position where every game is not guaranteed. 

Every team in Scotland want to knock us about, kick us to fuck and make sure they leave it all on the pitch, just the way it's been for 100 years.

I go into every game, every week, expecting us to win but I'm not as confident as id like.

Not confident, regardless who we're playing, of putting together a decent run.

Stevies main problem Is getting this consistency.

31 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

We all think that way as supporters as soon as games kick off 

26 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

We’re gonny win all three, we’re gonny win all three, you really must believe me, you really must believe me, you really must believe me,we’re gonny win all three 

" it's gonna beeeee a beltaaaaaaa"