No Kilmarnock ballot. Cccs members sale on Saturday

RFC55

31 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

Totally get the inconsistent arguement & the way away tickets are handled definitely needs looked at! 

With this one though, it should make things fairer! Those on 3 tickets (myself included) seem to have had shite games all season, pretty much every one of them would have ended up with Killie, again! 

At least this way, the majority of those on 3 should end up with a post split fixture! Which has to be better than another Killie away ticket in the cup, which everyone who wants to go will get anyway without it being used as one of their allocated tickets! 

Everyone has had shite games.

7 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Fuckin joke that they managed it fine when we were in championship play offs at 4days notice

Same with Europe. Win on Thursday money our for next tie on the Friday IIRC during the qualifiers.

Can't be arsed basically

I assume they know because it’s Killie if you want to go enough you’ll get a ticket.

No chance they would have done it for Hibs/Aberdeen/Hearts.

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

I assume they know because it’s Killie if you want to go enough you’ll get a ticket.

No chance they would have done it for Hibs/Aberdeen/Hearts.

Prob couldn't be fucked with the earache because of the cluster fuck of a system

16 minutes ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

I’m glad it’s being done this way as I’m on 3 tickets.

Should hopefully be guaranteed at least one after the split now.

Exactly my thinking, don't understand why people on 3 are annoyed at this! You'll get a Kimarnock ticket if you want one & still be first in line for a ticket after the split! 

42 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Online que jumped from 13 minutes to an hour and didnt even get put on hold on the phone just told to try again

I’ve still not been able to get through either online or phone yet,  can you get in the TO to get them I might just pop over in the car 

50 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Online que jumped from 13 minutes to an hour and didnt even get put on hold on the phone just told to try again

A was trying on the phone and my mate was trying the site couldn’t believe you had to redial if there was no one there to talk so pathetic. 

On ‎31‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 18:50, Wearethepeople72 said:

I’m glad it’s being done this way as I’m on 3 tickets.

Should hopefully be guaranteed at least one after the split now.

Yeah that's my thinking too . Managed to get mine this morning

On another note . How much are the Hivs tickets  ??. I got the upcoming one in the ballot

8 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Yeah that's my thinking too . Managed to get mine this morning

On another note . How much are the Hivs tickets  ??. I got the upcoming one in the ballot

I logged on at 9am and waited about an hour and 10 mins in the que, bit of a nightmare but got 2 in the end.

£28 I believe, unfortunately I wasn’t allocated though. 😞 

32 minutes ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

I logged on at 9am and waited about an hour and 10 mins in the que, bit of a nightmare but got 2 in the end.

£28 I believe, unfortunately I wasn’t allocated though. 😞 

Hivs tickets are 28 ?? I once remember they were as bad as the scum for over charging for this game