Siege Mentality

5 minutes ago, ben51 said:

I don't make up the rules, nor do I decipher them. 

This is the reason given as to why he's the first to be cited after a yellow card. 

Can you c&p what it is you've read that says this was the reason, and it being the first time cited after a yellow card.

5 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

I don't believe there's any sort of conspiracy in place here from the powers that be! However the campaign by the fenian loving media & tarriers ex & present has worked wonders in ensuring we will get fuck all for a while due to the fear of being called bias towards us! They simply HAD to punish us today! 

Still fancy us to take the league this year, despite the best efforts from all of Scottish football on & off the pitch!

So there's no conspiracy on the SFA disciplinary chambers just bias where we are ruled against because it just HAD to be so.

Oh well, that's far better than a conspiracy then eh...

From the scum fanzine (daily record)

Hibs new boy Darnell Johnson faces the prospect of two-match ban after being cited by the SFA for his tackle on celtic defender Emilio Izaguirre.

The incident happened with about 10 minutes left in Wednesday night 2-0 win for celtic over Hibs at Parkhead.

Johnson's lunge left Izaguirre hurt on the deck and there was a lengthy delay as the Honduran was placed on a stretcher and then carried off to be replaced by Johnny Hayes.

Johnson was booked for the tackle but the SFA were able to cite him as they felt the referee didn't get a clear enough view.

Hibs have rejected the decision and taken it to a tribunal, meaning Johnson remains available for Hibs' Scottish Cup tie against Raith Rovers this weekend.

Im actually lost for words on this one. 

4 minutes ago, ben51 said:

"Johnson was booked for the tackle but the SFA were able to cite him as they felt the referee didn't get a clear enough view"

It doesn't say he's the 1st to be cited after a yellow. You've repeated this several times but nothing seems to back it up.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

"Johnson was booked for the tackle but the SFA were able to cite him as they felt the referee didn't get a clear enough view"

It doesn't say he's the 1st to be cited after a yellow. You've repeated this several times but nothing seems to back it up.

Can you find anyone else who was booked then cited? 

8 minutes ago, ben51 said:

Can you find anyone else who was booked then cited? 

Lovingston captain Jason Talbot has accepted a two-match suspension for his challenge on Hearts winger Sam Nicholson. Talbot caught the midfielder with a high boot, leaving Nicholson needing stitches in his head and face. Referee Brian Colvin issued a yellow card at the time of the incident. But the Scottish FA have now charged the Livingston skipper with "serious foul play" and he has accepted the retrospective punishment. Winger Nicholson, 20, had to go off after the challenge and needed extensive treatment. The Tynecastle men, who are 19 points clear at the top of the Championship, won the game 3-2.

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Lovingston captain Jason Talbot has accepted a two-match suspension for his challenge on Hearts winger Sam Nicholson. Talbot caught the midfielder with a high boot, leaving Nicholson needing stitches in his head and face. Referee Brian Colvin issued a yellow card at the time of the incident. But the Scottish FA have now charged the Livingston skipper with "serious foul play" and he has accepted the retrospective punishment. Winger Nicholson, 20, had to go off after the challenge and needed extensive treatment. The Tynecastle men, who are 19 points clear at the top of the Championship, won the game 3-2.

Fair play.

Unsure what one more player shows. 

Never forgive never forget. With these type of biased incidents, Its probably a good thing for us and the players to remind ourselves what we are up against in this rhat infested country.

Let's use this to unify, galvanise, and strengthen us even further.

It will make victory all the more sweeter.

2 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Brown can be. I've posted above one identical situation, there's been another more recently too I'm sure.

Darian Mackinnon was booked in a game earlier this season but was still cited by the compliance officer. He accepted the 2 game ban. It was their game against Kilmarnock, Greg Stewart was also cited but I don’t know if he was booked in the game. Here’s a c&p of the bbc article on it. 

Hamilton Academical's Darian MacKinnon has accepted a two-match ban, but Kilmarnock's Greg Stewart is contesting his from Saturday's 1-1 draw.

Midfielder MacKinnon will miss Wednesday's visit to Aberdeen for his heavy challenge, on Alan Power, which originally resulted in a yellow card.

But Stewart is free to face Rangers as he will face a tribunal on Thursday.

Footage appeared to show the forward motion his head towards Scott Martin then pull the defender to the ground.

MacKinnon and Stewart, the 28-year-old on loan from Birmingham City, were both issued with a notice of complaint by the Scottish FA's compliance officer and faced two-match suspensions.

Having opted for a fast-track tribunal, 33-year-old MacKinnon will also miss Saturday's home game against Livingston.

Should Stewart lose his appeal, he will miss Premiership matches at home to Aberdeen and away to Hearts.

13 minutes ago, Andy Little's Boots said:

Darian Mackinnon was booked in a game earlier this season but was still cited by the compliance officer. He accepted the 2 game ban. It was their game against Kilmarnock, Greg Stewart was also cited but I don’t know if he was booked in the game. Here’s a c&p of the bbc article on it. 

Hamilton Academical's Darian MacKinnon has accepted a two-match ban, but Kilmarnock's Greg Stewart is contesting his from Saturday's 1-1 draw.

Midfielder MacKinnon will miss Wednesday's visit to Aberdeen for his heavy challenge, on Alan Power, which originally resulted in a yellow card.

But Stewart is free to face Rangers as he will face a tribunal on Thursday.

Footage appeared to show the forward motion his head towards Scott Martin then pull the defender to the ground.

MacKinnon and Stewart, the 28-year-old on loan from Birmingham City, were both issued with a notice of complaint by the Scottish FA's compliance officer and faced two-match suspensions.

Having opted for a fast-track tribunal, 33-year-old MacKinnon will also miss Saturday's home game against Livingston.

Should Stewart lose his appeal, he will miss Premiership matches at home to Aberdeen and away to Hearts.

That's the one I've been wracking my brains for. Knew there was a more recent one.  Cheers 👍

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

First class post mate 

And incredibly bears on here will be sitting there with their hands up their arses " shouting paranoid bazza"

We need to meet fire with Fire and take them head on .No matter the consequences 

only other thing to be added to what @SeparateEntityMyArse wrote would be for SG to go on the attack using his contacts n English tv and print 

13 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

only other thing to be added to what @SeparateEntityMyArse wrote would be for SG to go on the attack using his contacts n English tv and print 

That's honestly our best bet given this shit hole parochial scum appeasing abortion of a country of ours.

https://www.BOYCOTT THIS LINK/sport/football/football-news/celtic-boss-brendan-rodgers-calls-13972849

This is what we're up against in the media and with the scum. (Apologies, can't be arsed copy and pasting).

Follows the same tact as Boyd who set the wheels in motion 're foreign refs to protects scum players. Coincidental my arse.

Rodgers expands on it given the brutality towards Izzaguerre.  But it's all about helping refs not criticising them.....

Fuck all mentioned about the brutality of the challenges of two of his players on hivs players. Ignored by Rodgers, ignored by msm, ignored by compliance officer,  it didn't happen.

Job done as far as they're concerned. 

Corrupt to the core.

7 hours ago, bluenoz said:

For once I actually hope we remain in dignified silence as a club and just go on a prolonged winning streak. " Actions speak louder than words " Our squad is strong enough now to cover in these three games.

This is why we have "dignified silence"

Fuck off. The more we are silent the more they will rip the piss out of it, dignified silence my arse.

If you won't stand up for Ibrox and the team then we might as well shut the bloody gates and become a bookmark in history.

13 minutes ago, Malvern said:

This is why we have "dignified silence"

Fuck off. The more we are silent the more they will rip the piss out of it, dignified silence my arse.

If you won't stand up for Ibrox and the team then we might as well shut the bloody gates and become a bookmark in history.

I expected reactions like this. I do NOT think we should be silent in everything and I always expect our board to stand up for our club. But in a month where Levin, Clarke & McInness moan about everything, I think we could show more class by doing our talking on the pitch. I could be wrong but I don't think Gerrard will ever complain about the actions of other teams players. And that is really what I was trying to say....