A plea to Bears

They Gnu

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Naw is it fuck 

The OP is right .Get the BBC and their tv license to fuck 

Not paid it for 4 years with 200 odd letter saying the same pish 

And bear pays it .You are a numptie 

There are no vans and none of these little cunts getting 20pounds a pop can't enter your home ,without you inviting them on 

And any of then come the cunt .Get the camcorder on them ...They don't like that 

They caught almost a quarter of a million people since 2017 and they can get a warrant to enter you're home. Thousand pounds fine. Fact. 

Lots of misinformation in this thread. 

21 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Naw is it fuck 

The OP is right .Get the BBC and their tv license to fuck 

Not paid it for 4 years with 200 odd letter saying the same pish 

And bear pays it .You are a numptie 

There are no vans and none of these little cunts getting 20pounds a pop can't enter your home ,without you inviting them on 

And any of then come the cunt .Get the camcorder on them ...They don't like that 

Not had one in over 15 years and have no intention of buying one ever again. I too get the threatening letters and they go in the bin unopened.

That company will never get a penny from me...........

Just now, EatDolphins said:

Aye like you only need to not shoplift or pay for the train if you're not a fairy. You continue acting like a fenian and I'll continue paying my bills. 

I pay my bills and 99% good credit but wouldn't pay this shower of bheastly cunts a dime ..You are still a fairy 😉

1 hour ago, They Gnu said:

On the BBC web page they’ve posed the question, should Scott Brown  have been red carded for his tackle v Hibs, it was posted at two o’clock today when it’s too late for any retrospective punishment. Obviously it’s an ongoing thing and they’re basically ripping the piss out of us. So my plea is stop paying your licence fee, the cunts will never get another penny from me. Most days on here Bears complain about the discrimination we face from the BBC yet fund the organisation that promotes that hatred and discrimination. Come on it’s absolute insanity why do so many of you pay to be discriminated against, why do you fund an organisation that actively does everything in its power to harm us and our club.

Your absolutely spot on. Rangers fans who complain but still pay up are nothing more than thick cunts in my eyes. And they will complain about the press, but are 1st in the papershop next morning to lap up the Scum and Daily Rebel shite as they slabber over their Greggs breakfast, fucking clowns that they are. We have some amount of real arseholes in our ranks.

Just now, eejay the dj said:

I pay my bills and 99% good credit but wouldn't pay this shower of bheastly cunts a dime ..You are still a fairy 😉

You mean you pay the bills you decide you want to pay? 

With the money you get from selling stolen aftershave on the bus ya mad gypo.

4 minutes ago, EatDolphins said:

They caught almost a quarter of a million people since 2017 and they can get a warrant to enter you're home. Thousand pounds fine. Fact. 

They can be granted a warrant in England to enter your home but not in Scotland,

Just now, EatDolphins said:

And you must be a shiftless wee layabout nicking ricecrispies from asda thinking your robin hood. 

I do so watch out next time you go through any forrests .I may just jump out at ye .and hit you over the heed with my remote control 😉

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Now who's acting the taig 

You are a little jobsworth ,I can tell 😂😂

We have loads of fans like this , greet every day about the BBC and do fuck all about it.

Something pisses you off act on it , same reason I will never go to another Scottish away game.......

4 minutes ago, EatDolphins said:

If you use the set illegally then yes: you can be prosecuted, but ownership of a set is perfectly legal so long as you're not using it to watch live colour broadcasts and Iplayer.

From Wikipedia:

Spoiler

When a TV licence is not required[edit]

It is not necessary to own a TV licence for the purpose of:[63][64][65]

operating a digital box used with a hi-fi system or another device that can only be used to produce sounds[59]

installing and using a television set solely as a closed-circuit TV monitor[66]

using a TV to play pre-recorded DVDs or videos (although to record live programmes it is necessary to hold a licence)[63]

using a TV as a digital radio receiver[65]

using a digital box to listen to radio through a TV[67]

using a TV as a monitor for a computer games console[63]

watching catch up TV services when the programme is not live[68] except when using the BBC's iPlayer service to receive BBC catch-up programmes.[62]

listening to BBC radio programmes over the internet via the BBC iPlayer.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Television_licensing_in_the_United_Kingdom#TV_licence_legal_requirements

You can read much the same thing on the TVL website, though for obvious reasons it's tucked away amongst the FAQs.

18 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

The BBC are going to be totally fucked when They Gnus one man campaign kicks in :mutley:  

I know I’m pissin in the wind but every time I see Bears complaining about the ridiculous BBC bias I think why the fuck are you funding them then. 

3 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

We have loads of fans like this , greet every day about the BBC and do fuck all about it.

Something pisses you off act on it , same reason I will never go to another Scottish away game.......

Find a post where I've complained about BBC coverage.