A plea to Bears

They Gnu

I think we need a national UK wide state television. The BBC when in the right hands is a fantastic British corporation. What it desperately needs is control wrestled back from the leftist marxists that have been installed there.

I've been really alarmed of late watching UK television generally that reeks of non humorous leftist marxism. 

I'd hate to lose the BBC but It does badly need reformed with a return to quality programming with abandoning its insane drive towards ever increasing multi culturalist pc nonsense. 

Ever since we lost the News of the World that rightly exposed wrongdoing by those in positions of authority there's been a shift towards packing institutions with said leftist marxists. The Blair creature and his cronies made sure of it, bastards. 

However, its not irrecoverable, just needs strong minds to reform and replace with decent right minded people in charge once more.

2 hours ago, They Gnu said:

On the BBC web page they’ve posed the question, should Scott Brown  have been red carded for his tackle v Hibs, it was posted at two o’clock today when it’s too late for any retrospective punishment. Obviously it’s an ongoing thing and they’re basically ripping the piss out of us. So my plea is stop paying your licence fee, the cunts will never get another penny from me. Most days on here Bears complain about the discrimination we face from the BBC yet fund the organisation that promotes that hatred and discrimination. Come on it’s absolute insanity why do so many of you pay to be discriminated against, why do you fund an organisation that actively does everything in its power to harm us and our club.

Is this Kerry dale street I’ve logged onto?  Geez peace ya nut job. 

3 hours ago, EatDolphins said:

You must have a licence if you even have the ability to watch live broadcasts. So as long as you've got a telly and an aerial in the house you must have a licence. And you can be taken to court for refusal. 

No you can have a laptop, satellite dish or any piece of kit but they need to prove you’re watching live tv. 

4 hours ago, sRcFoCt said:

Is it not the law you need a TV licence if you have a tv

Not exactly.

If you watch only streamed programming and nothing as it's broadcast live on television then can prove it you aren't required to pay a single penny to the cunts of the BBC and there is nothing to fear from the TV detector vans as they don't exist.

49 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

Not exactly.

If you watch only streamed programming and nothing as it's broadcast live on television then can prove it you aren't required to pay a single penny to the cunts of the BBC and there is nothing to fear from the TV detector vans as they don't exist.

Brutally honest I'm a shite bag pay every year just incase 

I don't pay it. Called to tell them as much and said I only stream tv  ( not including iPlayer) and the cunts lied saying i still need to pay. Went on Tv licence website regarding it and there is option not to pay due to streaming tv other than theirs with no fee to pay. Fuck them.  

And since completing the form I've never had another request for a licence.

6 hours ago, They Gnu said:

On the BBC web page they’ve posed the question, should Scott Brown  have been red carded for his tackle v Hibs, it was posted at two o’clock today when it’s too late for any retrospective punishment. Obviously it’s an ongoing thing and they’re basically ripping the piss out of us. So my plea is stop paying your licence fee, the cunts will never get another penny from me. Most days on here Bears complain about the discrimination we face from the BBC yet fund the organisation that promotes that hatred and discrimination. Come on it’s absolute insanity why do so many of you pay to be discriminated against, why do you fund an organisation that actively does everything in its power to harm us and our club.

Take a deep breath and move on. Good times are not too far away.

4 hours ago, EatDolphins said:

You must have a licence if you even have the ability to watch live broadcasts. So as long as you've got a telly and an aerial in the house you must have a licence. And you can be taken to court for refusal. 

Don't let them in 

or just don't bother answering the door 

they are at the end of the day door to door pedlars offering to sell you something you don't really need  

no thanks close door 

do not answer questions or engage in any conversation with them 

3 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

Don't let them in 

or just don't bother answering the door 

they are at the end of the day door to door pedlars offering to sell you something you don't really need  

no thanks close door 

do not answer questions or engage in any conversation with them 

My days off I'm always answering the door, taking in parcels for neighbours etc, I'm an unlucky cunt, I'd answer the door and end up paying all my neighbours TV licences as well!!! :duh: :lol:

8 hours ago, rossDas said:

A licence is needed for BBC Iplayer as well, but other catch-up services are legal without one. 

Aye mate...

‘Do you own a tv license?’

click yes and there you go, bbc I player...  they can stick their licence up their scabby Catholic ring piece. 

Never paid it in my life, never will 

5 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Tell me cunts aren't still paying their TV license in 2019? 😂😂😂

That's fucking hilarious man. 

We are surrounded by spastics 

2 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Even dummies can YouTube the telly guys being owned. Fuck me man :lol:

When's the last time you heard of a guy being done for not paying a telly license lol mongos 

Intae them mate 🤣

10 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

You can literally hand write a letter issuing a TV licence guy a £5,000 fine if he returns to your door. That's the type of daft shit that you can make up to scare these commissioned guys away. 

The full debacle is that idiotic. 

I've known a guy for about 15 years who's one of these cunts. Just one of these folk you see in the pub that you have a wee chat to then get on with your life. Always seemed sound, then someone told me years ago he does TV licence enforcement, whatever the fuck that is.

In his mind I still think he's a postman. He still lies about what it is he does for a living and I've been too polite to call him out for it. Easier just to say, "Aye mate doing alright, how's the wife and kids?"

3 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

I've known a guy for about 15 years who's one of these cunts. Just one of these folk you see in the pub that you have a wee chat to then get on with your life. Always seemed sound, then someone told me years ago he does TV licence enforcement, whatever the fuck that is.

In his mind I still think he's a postman. He still lies about what it is he does for a living and I've been too polite to call him out for it. Easier just to say, "Aye mate doing alright, how's the wife and kids?"

Tbh at least he's embarrassed about it enough to keep up the kidology.

Its the bastards such as traffic wardens or the likes that wear their badge with pride that are the biggest  arseholes. 

I couldn't think of a worse job/s, stealing from the poor and giving to the rich. 

15 hours ago, EatDolphins said:

They caught almost a quarter of a million people since 2017 and they can get a warrant to enter you're home. Thousand pounds fine. Fact. 

Lots of misinformation in this thread. 

Cunts that beleive everything they read on Facebook mate. A simple search on Google tells you it's a crime not to pay it. One of my pal's fathers got the jail for refusing to pay the fine he got.