A plea to Bears

They Gnu

7 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

Tbh at least he's embarrassed about it enough to keep up the kidology.

Its the bastards such as traffic wardens or the likes that wear their badge with pride that are the biggest  arseholes. 

I couldn't think of a worse job/s, stealing from the poor and giving to the rich. 

What’s ridiculous is the force of parking wardens in Glasgow city centre. There seems to be hundreds of them.

They even give them uniforms that make them look like police.

The council should put them to work scraping chewing gum off the pavements and sweeping the streets instead of walking about like pretend cops.

12 hours ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Take a deep breath and move on. Good times are not too far away.

Take a deep breath and touch your toes.

Chris McLaughlin covers a high scoring Rangers Game but leads his report with 2 Rangers fans arrested for sectarian singing, he knew this because straight after the match he asked for the Match Commanders report, something he’s never done previously or since. Coming on top of numerous other instances of Rangers baiting, the worst being editing a report to portray our manager as sectarian,  his press pass was revoked, BBC immediately stopped attending Ibrox or providing proper coverage of Rangers Games. You crack on paying and sucking BBC trunk, they’re getting fuck all from me.

12 hours ago, They Gnu said:

Take a deep breath and touch your toes.

Chris McLaughlin covers a high scoring Rangers Game but leads his report with 2 Rangers fans arrested for sectarian singing, he knew this because straight after the match he asked for the Match Commanders report, something he’s never done previously or since. Coming on top of numerous other instances of Rangers baiting, the worst being editing a report to portray our manager as sectarian,  his press pass was revoked, BBC immediately stopped attending Ibrox or providing proper coverage of Rangers Games. You crack on paying and sucking BBC trunk, they’re getting fuck all from me.

Yet, his sister is a regular on BT sport at Ibrox - for the live updates. Nothing against her personally, think she does a decent job, but it shows how small and nepotistic the media in this country are.

On 09/02/2019 at 15:28, They Gnu said:

On the BBC web page they’ve posed the question, should Scott Brown  have been red carded for his tackle v Hibs, it was posted at two o’clock today when it’s too late for any retrospective punishment. Obviously it’s an ongoing thing and they’re basically ripping the piss out of us. So my plea is stop paying your licence fee, the cunts will never get another penny from me. Most days on here Bears complain about the discrimination we face from the BBC yet fund the organisation that promotes that hatred and discrimination. Come on it’s absolute insanity why do so many of you pay to be discriminated against, why do you fund an organisation that actively does everything in its power to harm us and our club.

Genuine question...

If the BBC upset you so much, why even go onto their website? 

If I disliked a company as much as that, I wouldn't go anywhere near a website belonging to them. 

Plus, posting this will undoubtedly get them even more hits by people jumping onto the page to vote on the brown issue. So it might be counter productive to what you were trying to achieve mate. 

What I would say is don’t start a contract with the bbc and you won’t get the jail (lol), what I mean is if they do not have your name they can’t take you to court, don’t phone them, email them or write to them because this is a form of contract. 

If you have been paying it and have a ‘contract ‘ with them they CAN take you to court for not paying it.

you need to stop paying, wait for the letter, reply saying you no longer watch the tv, they will threaten to send someone round to check, if they do come to your door (never seen them yet), they will ask your name.  your answer will be “I am not obligated to tell you, now please leave my property “ don’t even let them in to check.

film them on your phone.they will swiftly move on.

Its 2019 ppl get with the program or programme literally. Internet tv is there and it’s FREE.

And fuck the bbc! Paedo hoarding bastards are worse than that mob across the city and every cunt in Britain was funding the fuckers

24 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

What I would say is don’t start a contract with the bbc and you won’t get the jail (lol), what I mean is if they do not have your name they can’t take you to court, don’t phone them, email them or write to them because this is a form of contract. 

If you have been paying it and have a ‘contract ‘ with them they CAN take you to court for not paying it.

you need to stop paying, wait for the letter, reply saying you no longer watch the tv, they will threaten to send someone round to check, if they do come to your door (never seen them yet), they will ask your name.  your answer will be “I am not obligated to tell you, now please leave my property “ don’t even let them in to check.

film them on your phone.they will swiftly move on.

Its 2019 ppl get with the program or programme literally. Internet tv is there and it’s FREE.

And fuck the bbc! Paedo hoarding bastards are worse than that mob across the city and every cunt in Britain was funding the fuckers

Seems like a Jeremy Kyle thing to do. Filming TV licence folk at 10am on a random Tuesday, definitely the occupation of the jobless pikey.

9 hours ago, TheCutch said:

Genuine question...

If the BBC upset you so much, why even go onto their website? 

If I disliked a company as much as that, I wouldn't go anywhere near a website belonging to them. 

Plus, posting this will undoubtedly get them even more hits by people jumping onto the page to vote on the brown issue. So it might be counter productive to what you were trying to achieve mate. 

Irrespective of wether you use BBC or not they demand money from us. Daily Record pisses me you off simply stopped buying it, BBC are different, stop watching they still want your money.

6 hours ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Seems like a Jeremy Kyle thing to do. Filming TV licence folk at 10am on a random Tuesday, definitely the occupation of the jobless pikey.

It’s not for everyone, I mean some ppl won’t come down from that high horse they ride and they just conform because they don’t have the balls to stand up for themselves and follow like sheep reluctantly.

im neither jobless or a gypo, I haven’t paid for a tv license since 2012, i haven’t had a soul at my door.

the fact that operation yew tree is probably still ongoing there was that many paedos working for the bbc should be enough to stop you giving them your money, but the OP is right BBC Scotland are a tarrier infested midden of a company who are self banned from Ibrox, AND who could forget they made a fucking programme about us with the opening sequence with our manager committing suicide.

its fairly obvious their agenda.

they won’t get another penny off me that’s for sure.

On 09/02/2019 at 21:08, sRcFoCt said:

Brutally honest I'm a shite bag pay every year just incase 

But they actually give you a legal way out of paying it and you won't take it?

I got sick of them and told them the reason I was no longer paying was because of their attitude regarding Rangers amongst other things.

9 hours ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Poor reply mate,  anytime I’ve had tv license folks at my door it’s been early evening when cunts are getting home from work. 

Filming them is not for me though I just tell them to fuck off and shut the door. It’s worked for me so far and all I get is letters addressed to the occupier and the occasional early evening visit.

HHD makes some decent points.