***OFFICIAL Rangers V St Johnstone THREAD***

Orange and Blue

16 minutes ago, the brown brogue said:

Candeias infuriates me, yes he might work hard and helps cover for Tavernier but I don't think I've seen a player who hits so many crosses into row Z. 

Also the number of times he just turns and passes it backwards when he could run at and commit defenders.  It makes it easier to mark him out the game.

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, shaka said:

Also the number of times he just turns and passes it backwards when he could run at and commit defenders.  It makes it easier to mark him out the game.

Think Candeias is being let down by Tavernier and Goldson not getting their act together and good defence by St Johnstone on their left hand side.  Really not sure about Goldson today, looks out of sorts. 

21 minutes ago, frenv said:

I just don't understand what he's supposed to bring to this team. He doesn't offer the crunching tackles to break up play, deft through balls to create a great chance, and doesn't seem to want to shoot.

Small sideways passes that the other players don't seem to expect is what we're generally getting here - a virtual passenger in the opposition half.

*hopefully he now scores a fantastic hattrick, naturally.

He looks done. He even shat out of taking a shot at the edge of the box. 

Not his biggest fan and he has a lot to prove. Just glad it's only a 6 month loan deal 

Just now, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

If Lafferty isn’t on by the 60 min at latest then it’s fucking joke.

We've got Kent who can run at defences and get the ball in to the box to back up Defoe. 

Can't see Lafferty adding anything to this game unless he literally replaces Defoe, and we start hitting the ball high to the wings and into the box, rather than playing to our real creative strengths. If we do put on Lafferty on his own up front would expect St Johnstone just to muscle him out the game. 

Am thinking maybe Middleton and Lafferty for Davis and Defoe later on if we ain't ahead..

5 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

I'd put him in the 'forgotten' bin.    But Hererra is still our player.    Probably the replacement for Morelos for next season (that's not meant to be serious btw).

That Waghorn looks a decent player at Derby.........

Archived