***Official Tarriers V Rangers Match Thread***

5 hours ago, Ryan_1 said:

Can't help but feel Arfields 'broony' is going to come back to haunt him.

Would take a draw right now. 

Brown will be going all out to get his own back and his nutter of a manager will be encouraging him. Hopefully it distracts him and we can take advantage. We've nothing to fear from that mongo. 

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have watched old firm games for 45 years and what i have learned is it's best to remain silent before the game and then let your talking take place on the field. Yet here is Broon spouting his mouth beforehand like he is some kind of mossaigh. He is a mediocre player at best that benefited on good timing. Never kicked at ball in Europe, never kicked a ball on International yet thinks he is king shit in Scottish football. Somebody please step up and kick this ugly fuck to Kingdom Come.  Old firm ready.....

37 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I have watched old firm games for 45 years and what i have learned is it's best to remain silent before the game and then let your talking take place on the field. Yet here is Broon spouting his mouth beforehand like he is some kind of mossaigh. He is a mediocre player at best that benefited on good timing. Never kicked at ball in Europe, never kicked a ball on International yet thinks he is king shit in Scottish football. Somebody please step up and kick this ugly fuck to Kingdom Come.  Old firm ready.....

I thoroughly endorse this comment.

5 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Somecunt just sneezed in work and some other cunt just said bless you, 

two footed through the kitchen and intae a chair. 

Need this game now. 

This is exactly the kinda thing I want to be hearing on a Friday!

9 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Correct mouths shut and do your talking on the park. 

9 hours ago, bluenoz said:

This over and over again please. I know I shouldn't condone this, but I would love it to be Arfield or Morelos, if I'm honest :lol:

downloadfile.jpeg

_105010860_brown-morelos.jpg

9 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

I was the same at the start of the week :lol: i'm now at peak confidence into these rabid bastards.

Give me some of that mate :lol: all my pals are away out on the all day shot on Sunday so they will be steaming and they know how wound up i get so they will be texting me non stop if we concede etc cant take it 

13 hours ago, bluenoz said:

He also knows the ref will let him do whatever he likes

And some of our players will wilt under P 

Gives him this brevado 

Archived