Glaswegian Loyal Sash bash pre old firm

bouncy

17 minutes ago, SonOfLuther said:

I honestly don't think we could unite behind 1 man mate, I wish we would/could.

Look at anything to do with Rangers and the disagreements among supporters.

No 1 man would be trusted implicitly by us, detractors on our side would be out giving it he's a leftie or a tory or got a papish great gran, you know what I mean.

Whoever he is should he appear, will be a far from flawless character.

We are too tolerant a people, needs to change.

Had a papish great grandmother myself. Her husband wasn't. He spent most of his life going up and down the country fighting for soldiers to get their proper recompense and pensions after WW1.

Every time he came home to Glasgow, he'd find his wife had taken the weans out of the school he was paying for and sent them to the nuns. He'd send them right back to the normal school.

Fuck knows why I'm telling you this, I suppose it's because I agree that they are better organised and have been for years.

12 minutes ago, SonOfLuther said:

This is it in a nutshell, we need someone who is cute with wording essentially.

You see how tarriers spin situations in their favour consistently, they got wise and use our system against us.

This can be changed but will take a concerted effort over years.

Do we have the stomach for it? Not so far I'm afraid.

I think there is a huge number of people who've awoken to the threat of the fenian autonomy being put into actual reality through yet another separatist referendum.

The mainstream does not want yet another such fenian vote taking place.

Its those who seek change who we have no control over that we should fear such as the illiuminati who see rising populace no matter who they may be as money making machines no matter the misery it causes to those at the sharp end.

Greedy horrible fuckers. 

3 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Had a papish great grandmother myself. Her husband wasn't. He spent most of his life going up and down the country fighting for soldiers to get their proper recompense and pensions after WW1.

Every time he came home to Glasgow, he'd find his wife had taken the weans out of the school he was paying for and sent them to the nuns. He'd send them right back to the normal school.

Fuck knows why I'm telling you this, I suppose it's because I agree that they are better organised and have been for years.

The example given was as one of three mate, could've listed numerous as reasons we would give not to get behind this mythical individual.

Nothing personal was meant and if he/she did have a papish great gran for example, it wouldn't stop me backing him/her.

It's the here and now that matters and the future we leave our next generation with.

My conscience doesn't feel clear with what's going on here.

To go against conscience is neither right nor safe. ML.

Just now, SonOfLuther said:

The example given was as one of three mate, could've listed numerous as reasons we would give not to get behind this mythical individual.

Nothing personal was meant and if he/she did have a papish great gran for example, it wouldn't stop me backing him/her.

It's the here and now that matters and the future we leave our next generation with.

My conscience doesn't feel clear with what's going on here.

To go against conscience is neither right nor safe. ML.

I wasn't having a go at you at all mate.

You're spot on. 

Just now, Junior Soprano said:

Still raging at this. CNt get over them locking the doors. Can’t get over cunts sitting there finishing their pints 🤬🤬🤬

I'd hope that the Glassy won't be booking anything in WRC again after that. Shameful.

1 hour ago, Junior Soprano said:

Still raging at this. CNt get over them locking the doors. Can’t get over cunts sitting there finishing their pints 🤬🤬🤬

Must have been all the others (non glassy ones) that stayed inside can’t see the glassy ones sitting inside finishing their pints. 

Hope there team bus has no windows left in it the day. 

2 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Must have been all the others (non glassy ones) that stayed inside can’t see the glassy ones sitting inside finishing their pints. 

Hope there team bus has no windows left in it the day. 

There was about 10 of us that went out, to help the boys that got locked out. 5 of them were English boys.

fair chance it was the glassy boys that were the ones locked out

5 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

There was about 10 of us that went out, to help the boys that got locked out. 5 of them were English boys.

fair chance it was the glassy boys that were the ones locked out

How many folk got lifted ? Or was it more cuffs on and let go 

11 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Hope the guy who got slashed is ok.

well in to the boys who got out.

Shameful from the WRC - putting their club  ahead of fellow bears well-being.

Just got sent a picture meant to be one of the lads attacked, not the worst I’ve ever seen but bad enough.