ST renewal

KingKirk

7 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Ed house is out to tender and Asbestos work started/starting soon.

Also got told we’re selling part of the Albion car park to a housing company/ council.Not sure about that though as thought the Albion was part of the deal for the Club Deck to get planning.

That shouldn't matter any more if match day parking restrictions are being introduced.

I always thought it would make sense to trade land with the housing association/Community Council. Take the land in front of Ibrox and give them the equivalent of the Albion.

20 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

I thought unless you were on auto renew on 4 month scheme, you paid first month on renewal+£10 then a further 3 months, June, July and August.

Everybody pays the £10 they call it a set up fee. I've been on auto renew for years think at one point it was  £5. If anyone can get extra out the fan's it Rangers.

Just now, LV said:

Everybody pays the £10 they call it a set up fee. I've been on auto renew for years think at one point it was  £5. If anyone can get extra out the fan's it Rangers.

I thought it was only those paying over 4 months that paid that, if I renew in one go online it's 3 quid on top.

12 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

I thought it was only those paying over 4 months that paid that, if I renew in one go online it's 3 quid on top.

Sorry mate it's for everyone who is on the four month repayment scheme new or old. I thought that's what you where asking. 

Finding it hard to justify the £715 renewal for my ticket when I'm probably going to get to less than half the games due to the shifts I work. It's a good seat so don't really want to give it up but it's a lot of money to spend in one go. Ideally I'd renew and put in for a transfer but by the sounds of it there won't be many spare seats going. 

54 minutes ago, rfc1990 said:

Finding it hard to justify the £715 renewal for my ticket when I'm probably going to get to less than half the games due to the shifts I work. It's a good seat so don't really want to give it up but it's a lot of money to spend in one go. Ideally I'd renew and put in for a transfer but by the sounds of it there won't be many spare seats going. 

You can get a fair chunk back through secondary ticketing for games you can't make.

36 minutes ago, Inigo said:

You can get a fair chunk back through secondary ticketing for games you can't make.

My supporters club can usually sell it for me. They've done it a few times this season. They keep £5 for the club and I get the rest. Still don't think I could justify that. Ideally I could keep it and go halfs with someone that I know that works opposite shifts to what I do to make it worthwhile. 

6 minutes ago, rfc1990 said:

My supporters club can usually sell it for me. They've done it a few times this season. They keep £5 for the club and I get the rest. Still don't think I could justify that. Ideally I could keep it and go halfs with someone that I know that works opposite shifts to what I do to make it worthwhile. 

I'll be in the same situation for various reasons next season. Had it for too long to give up, though. Wouldn't want to lose my seat. Will probably be giving mine to family at points next season.

9 minutes ago, rfc1990 said:

That's not the worst arrangement mate. I do similar with my supporter's club. I'm up from London at weekends but midweeks are impossible, so sell my ticket for half face value to someone else in the club. Works out pretty well. Just bought a house so this arrangement is pretty much the only way I can afford to keep hold of my ticket. Also means another Bear gets to the game so everyone's a winner.

53 minutes ago, Inigo said:

that's not actually true though is it, you get less than half back,which I Wouldn't describe as a fair chunk!!

16 minutes ago, rfc1990 said:

I'm sure there must be SOMEONE out there who works opposite shifts to you who would be willing to split mate.

I'd stick it on Twitter / Facebook / Gumtree and see if you get any interest over the next few weeks. If not, then you have a decision to make on whether to renew or patch.

2 hours ago, rfc1990 said:

If you sit yourself you might have a fair chance of a transfer depending on where you want to move to.  There'll be a couple of thousand single seats dotted about.

15 minutes ago, mus said:

that's not actually true though is it, you get less than half back,which I Wouldn't describe as a fair chunk!!

The system is for the benefit of the club primarily, the supporter secondly, so I'd say 15 quid and upwards is a fair chunk, yeah. And obviously if people don't want the club to benefit or feel they want the money themselves/need it they can make their own arrangements.

17 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Apparently if you phone up and are new to the 4 months you have to pay up front 😂

You do which I didn't see the problem with. I think it's quite retarded to ring them assuming you wouldn't be paying the first installment straight away. 

12 minutes ago, Inigo said:

The system is for the benefit of the club primarily, the supporter secondly, so I'd say 15 quid and upwards is a fair chunk, yeah. And obviously if people don't want the club to benefit or feel they want the money themselves/need it they can make their own arrangements.

I'm not disagreeing about the club getting a cut of the money, just took the fact that about  £15 of a ticket which cost over £30 (in my case £34 per game) is a fair chunk as a totally inaccurate comment,

but each to their own I suppose 👍 

1 hour ago, mus said:

I'm not disagreeing about the club getting a cut of the money, just took the fact that about  £15 of a ticket which cost over £30 (in my case £34 per game) is a fair chunk as a totally inaccurate comment,

but each to their own I suppose 👍 

Nothing inaccurate about it seeing as 'fair chunk' is subjective.

In my view 15 off a 34 quid ticket is a fair old chunk... 45% odd to you, 55% to the club? Better than a kick in the arse and, given the club benefits, it's a good option.