Get A Top Quality Centre Half Signed

tannerall

47 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Gerrards fault, 4 centre halves on the books, could have dropped goldson for shite games like dundee at home etc

Every time I have seen this posted over the last month or so I have thought the same thing, rest him for a game now and then ffs. 

9 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Gerrards fault, 4 centre halves on the books, could have dropped goldson for shite games like dundee at home etc

I've always wondered this. Against teams that sit in and don't attack us then why not play Mcauley and worral.

Thought Katic did really well dealing with the physicality of Ikpeazu.

4 more games for him and Goldson to play together, a well needed summer rest will benefit Goldson particularly, then a quality CH to replace Worrall and McAuley and its game on next season. The most promising youth player should be promoted as squad 4th choice CH plus we've got McCrorie, that's plenty.

On 20/04/2019 at 14:53, SteveEarle said:

It does feel like the longer the season went on the enormity of who he was playing for seemed to get to Goldson.

What a lot of nonsense...

So whilst beating celtic at Ibrox and playing well, playing in all those European Nights, you think hes realising now the "enormity" of Rangers?!

The guy has played 50 games for Rangers now, more than he has played in the last 6 years combined, but its the size of the club thats affecting him? More like hes running on empty!

32 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Apart from motherwell away at the start of the season, 

He didnt have a bad game against Motherwell?

He slipped for their first goal but other than that, he wasnt at fault for any of the other goals (both were Tav's fault).

6 minutes ago, Del said:

He didnt have a bad game against Motherwell?

He slipped for their first goal but other than that, he wasnt at fault for any of the other goals (both were Tav's fault).

I thought he was poor that day tbh. The slip shook his confidence and he looked like bombscare the rest of the game. That game and Spartak away were easily his worst performances of the season IMO.

21 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Gerrard can’t win. It wasn’t long ago he was being slated for rotating the centre halves, now he’s being slated for not doing it.

If I didn’t know better, I’d suggest that certain posters on here just like to moan...

1 hour ago, Creampuff said:

Gerrard can’t win. It wasn’t long ago he was being slated for rotating the centre halves, now he’s being slated for not doing it.

If I didn’t know better, I’d suggest that certain posters on here just like to moan...

Rotating centre halves for no reason, replacing one cause he's shattered 

Yup they are definitely the same thing, 😞

I think Goldsen was always going to find this season difficult. He's never been asked to play this many games in one season. Hopefully he can now kick on and improve. I like Katic. He is still very young and definitely has a lot to learn. Again, i think he will get better next season. Agree however we need to buy/get on loan a pretty dominant centre back.

3 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Except goldson played 50 games, so clearly he wasnt rotated to prevent from being shattered 

Stevie g obv likes the big man ,we should start with him and

katic  next season and I think they will be solid ,decent left back  would make a difference too 

9 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Except goldson played 50 games, so clearly he wasnt rotated to prevent from being shattered 

Are you slow? 

You’re criticising Gerrard for not rotating defenders to manage fatigue, when making those changes is exactly what he was slated for earlier in the season.

37 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Are you slow? 

You’re criticising Gerrard for not rotating defenders to manage fatigue, when making those changes is exactly what he was slated for earlier in the season.

But he clearly didnt if goldson has played 50 games, worrall and katic between them haven't played 50 games between them, he dropped katic for worrall and kept the same pairing in barring injury 

And tbh i have no qualms with that, allow a pairing to get to know each other, but rhe tiredness excuse cannot be used when you allow a defender to play 50 games 

On 20/04/2019 at 15:04, Rusty117 said:

Dont get this obsession with mccrorie. I like the lad but he aint good enough on the ball. Cant be getting started before any of the 3 we had on today. 

The scum have to change their whole defence set up next season 

That is going to be like starting from scratch