2019 World Snooker Championship

think its time for eurosport cant stand that scarface cunt Doherty in the commentary 

saying that was talking to my mate the other day about the snooker .the amount of folk involved that do my box in its a wonder i watch any at all 

7 hours ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Hopefully Judd Trump finishes him off today, Can't fucking stand Higgins, Could just imagine if he did win that he would probably dedicate it to Billy Mcbungle, Boak

Mate .I have met him twice and baited him about the beggar shite 

I get the feeling he is indifferent to them now 

I think back in the day .The scum targeted him and used him when he won previous championships 

I never want him to win but can't say he is asshole .I met him the day after he lost the final 2 years ago 

And incredibly a few days after last years final

Both times I have to say .He was nothing but a decent down to earth guy

And I hate taig bastards normally

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Mate .I have met him twice and baited him about the beggar shite 

I get the feeling he is indifferent to them now 

I think back in the day .The scum targeted him and used him when he won previous championships 

I never want him to win but can't say he is asshole .I met him the day after he lost the final 2 years ago 

And incredibly a few days after last years final

Both times I have to say .He was nothing but a decent down to earth guy

And I hate taig bastards normally

I have to agree with most of that .I used to practice with him occasionally in the early 90s around the time he first became pro .

He was a tim awrite but defo not as bitter as most i know .

Back then he wasnt known to know to many games and i think your right he could have been targeted as a celeb fan .

Knew quite a few of the younger  Scottish snooker players back then and he was always one of the more down to earth types .

The manager he took up with after he left Ian Doyle may have corrupted him but i never met him again after that