What a nice gesture from Rangers FC...:/

58 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

1 person in 10 pages could see where she was coming from

It maybe wasn't expressed as well as it could have been at the start - and try getting any sense out of me before the early morning coffees have hit in - but the sense was clear, and people have just jumped in like fucking jackals, which is kind of depressing, as we're all meant to be bears here, although I have my doubts.

And fuck the white knight shit.

6 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I don't know what you mean Ffs  help me out 

Apologies, tired typing not the best idea in my circumstances.

Another thread, the discrimination one, the Dude alleged Loyalists made threatening remarks. He was asked specifically to clarify which remarks and did what he does, deflected. He provided an article link, and being asked which remarks were threatening,  ..he did a Houdini act.

Simpkr request was to specify which Loyalist comments (alleged to be in the article) were "threatening". Still waiting.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Another thread, the discrimination one, the Dude alleged Loyalists made threatening remarks. He was asked specifically to clarify which remarks and did what he does, deflected. He provided an article link, and being asked which remarks were threatening,  ..he did a Houdini act.

Simpkr request was to specify which Loyalist comments (alleged to be in the article) were "threatening". Still waiting.

Tell you what I'd the loyalists weren't here. This club would be gone.

Why are we ashamed of what we are?

8 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Apologies, tired typing not the best idea in my circumstances.

Are you surprised. At all?

I was working this afternoon and hungover...still am. Had a hair of the brewdog just there to lighten me up a little. No doubt I'll make a jackass thread to keep the groany ones happy tomorrow. It's Monday after all so why not. At least your tired typing isn't howling like mine haha 

Thank goodness we won yesterday that's all I'm saying :lol:

Cheers. 

IMG-20190505-WA0007.jpeg

22 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Aye and some of the cunts within us seen it mate 

Dead simple imo.

Theres guys on here I generally agree with, a good number I often disagree with. But in a boozer or RSC bus im pretty sure I'd have a good few beers and comfortable conversation with most of them.

There's a few I've got fuck all in common with, especially those who troll bears or are in a position to attack our enemies but shite out of it for personal gain. Would rather drink a pint of my own piss than have a drink with that sort tbh.

Each to their own , but yesser, apologist or cunts more interested in their own career progression can fuck off from our support as far  as I'm concerned.

10 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Dead simple imo.

Theres guys on here I generally agree with, a good number I often disagree with. But in a boozer or RSC bus im pretty sure I'd have a good few beers and comfortable conversation with most of them.

Theses a few I've got fuck all in common with, especially those who troll bears or are in a position to attack our enemies but shite out of it for personal gain. Would rather drink a pint of my own piss than have a drink with that sort tbh.

Each to their own , but yesser, apologist or cunts more interested in their own career progression can fuck off from our support as far  as I'm concerned.

I reckon yourself and I would get on like a house on fire 

16 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Are you surprised. At all?

I was working this afternoon and hungover...still am. Had a hair of the brewdog just there to lighten me up a little. No doubt I'll make a jackass thread to keep the groany ones happy tomorrow. It's Monday after all so why not. At least your tired typing isn't howling like mine haha 

Thank goodness we won yesterday that's all I'm saying :lol:

Cheers. 

IMG-20190505-WA0007.jpeg

That looks one fucking beautiful pint of beer - well deserved, get it down you

5 hours ago, Inspector Sams said:

It maybe wasn't expressed as well as it could have been at the start - and try getting any sense out of me before the early morning coffees have hit in - but the sense was clear, and people have just jumped in like fucking jackals, which is kind of depressing, as we're all meant to be bears here, although I have my doubts.

And fuck the white knight shit.

She made a howling cunt of it and was rightly given pelters for it, as would anyone else on here who also made a cunt of it, you are doubtful people are bears for slagging someone on a internet football forum? bizarre. 

8 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Did you ever clarify the threatening language used by loyalists in the other thread?

Aye, it was in the article that was linked. Literally the only comments from them in the article. 

7 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Dead simple imo.

There's a few I've got fuck all in common with, especially those who troll bears or are in a position to attack our enemies but shite out of it for personal gain. Would rather drink a pint of my own piss than have a drink with that sort tbh.

OOohhh name names.