What a nice gesture from Rangers FC...:/

3 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

I wouldn't, just annoys me when the left wing lot shouts nazi scum off our streets at people who aren't Nazis or even similar

And the relevance of that, in relation to the tweet from Rangers, is?

Then it’s relevance to me?

4 minutes ago, Craiggybear said:

Fuck up ya manky taig fuck. 

Awwww did I upset the inbred knuckkedragger. Well I'm sure that when your small gene pool family tuck you in to bed tonight you will feel much better. 

You upset because the Rangers won today... Put you in a bad mood did it 

8 minutes ago, Craiggybear said:

Fuck up ya manky taig fuck. 

8 minutes ago, Biggarbear said:

Awwww did I upset the inbred knuckkedragger. Well I'm sure that when your small gene pool family tuck you in to bed tonight you will feel much better. 

You upset because the Rangers won today... Put you in a bad mood did it 

You're a peculiar fellow Graham. 

Rangers is historically and currently, the club of choice for the Glasgow Asian community (obviously!), and is very well supported by them.  If you look around at Ibrox, you'll no doubt have noticed that before now.

So I am delighted that Our Club recognises the importance of this section of our fanbase enough to wish them a happy holiday.   The holiday is meaningless to me, but for many Glasgow Asians, Islam is almost as important as The Rangers.

I hope it helps everyone feel even more included, and reminds us all why we picked The Rangers in the first place. :rangers:

oh, and fuck all religions, but in a particular order.  :tu:

And aye @Sweettartangirl yes, you've fair hibsed this one.  :lol:

Lucky for you there will be a chance to redeem yourself later tonight. :rangers:

5 minutes ago, govanblue said:

Rangers is historically, and currently, the club of choice for the Glasgow Asian community, and is very well supported by them.  If you look around at Ibrox, you'll no doubt have noticed that before now.

So I am delighted that Our Club recognises the importance of this section of our fanbase enough to wish them a happy holiday.   The holiday is meaningless to me, but for many Glasgow Asians, Islam is almost as important as The Rangers.

I hope it helps everyone feel even more included, and reminds us all why we picked The Rangers in the first place. :rangers:

oh, and fuck all religions, but in a particular order.  :tu:

And aye @Sweettartangirl yes, you've fair hibsed this one.  :lol:

Lucky for you there will be a chance to redeem yourself later tonight. :rangers:

PM'd you on Friday 👍

40 minutes ago, Craiggybear said:

I'm making an arse of myself.  I'm probably going to have to make a donation to the RM Erskine Fund to redeem myself

31 minutes ago, Biggarbear said:

I'm making an arse of myself.  I'm probably going to have to make a donation to the RM Erskine Fund to redeem myself

No problem guys - just PM me for donation instructions. 

:rangers:

Erskine_Bishopton_Shkupi_02.thumb.jpg.78