What a nice gesture from Rangers FC...:/

21 minutes ago, govanblue said:

Seriously mate, if you put a fraction of that effort into supporting our RangersMedia Erskine Fundraiser, I could retire.

Now can we have a tenner please?   

Just asking for a mate, but in case someone did want to support the Erskine Fundraiser, how would they do that, that doesn't involve anything too technical? My mate's a technophobe.

6 minutes ago, Inspector Sams said:

Just asking for a mate, but in case someone did want to support the Erskine Fundraiser, how would they do that, that doesn't involve anything too technical? My mate's a technophobe.

How about I send you a PM? :thumbup:

33 minutes ago, Inspector Sams said:

It can be quite traumatic when I'm involved.  :p:

Luckily for you your mate,  we now have trained therapists involved.  Let me put you your mate in touch with our support network...

@Zetland  :tu:

4 minutes ago, govanblue said:

Luckily for you your mate,  we now have trained therapists involved.  Let me put you your mate in touch with our support network...

All going well, GB. :thumbup:

8 minutes ago, govanblue said:

Give it a moment until my wife, er my mate's wife gets back in as she's the one that does anything vaguely technical round here. We've tried PayPal and that hasn't worked for my mate.

9 minutes ago, Inspector Sams said:

Give it a moment until my wife, er my mate's wife gets back in as she's the one that does anything vaguely technical round here. We've tried PayPal and that hasn't worked for my mate.

No pressure. You have the details now. :thumbup:

1 minute ago, Inspector Sams said:

Done and dusted, my mate wishes it could have been more, but he's a tight bastard, so keep the thumbscrews on him

Thanks to you for putting your mate in touch with the RM Erskine Fund. :thumbup:

5 hours ago, thebluedoo said:

I stand with the club in sharing goodwill with our Muslim brothers and sisters on thier religous holiday, our Christian based prinsipals of tolerance and fair mindedness in the interest of individual liberties and religous freedoms should be celebrated and shown around the world. We are not intolerate or the racist bigots people are led to believe and this helps to dispel that misinterpretation and political agenda. Peace and goodwill to all   :jesus:  

I can agree with much of that, but I do suffer badly from taigophobia. Also, the taigs are the most intolerant bastards on the planet. Historians estimate 50 million butchered down through the centuries by their hand and much of that Protestants and the less said about their institutional peadophilia the better.They are regarded as the antiChrist by most of the reformist faiths. Those cunts were never Christians. Their Jesuit priest oath still calls for the elimination of all reformists by whatever means. 

Roman Catholicism is not a Christ worshipping religious sect, but a satanic worshipping coven.