***Official Rangers v Tarriers Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Dru you’re eye

that rat bastard has just dominated that old firm game.

now pipe down n go lick your granny’s cunt.

For goodness sake Floopy. We have just won and you're chatting like that to a fellow Bear?  Even if he is a Taig :UK:

No need for this though, seriously just calm down for a moment. 

2 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Yes, worth it though lol

357E60F4-3AC1-434C-A5CD-FB4D2F9C43D9.jpeg

That's seriously absolute madness. Why is no-one allowed to be elated for scoring a goal and to their own fans for goodness sake. Really really ridiculous ruling. 

Totally worth it. He was quality and so was Defoe for letting it happen. 

1 minute ago, LiverpoolBlue said:

He's going back to Liverpool anyway as his current loan will have finished .. next season?  We can only hope 

Hopefully he signs or we get him for another year.

His previous loans have been failures so let’s hope 

1 minute ago, Sweettartangirl said:

That's seriously absolute madness. Why is no-one allowed to be elated for scoring a goal and to their own fans for goodness sake. Really really ridiculous ruling. 

Yes crazy but typical of the refs who I thought they were poor today 

4 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

For goodness sake Floopy. We have just won and you're chatting like that to a fellow Bear?  Even if he is a Taig :UK:

No need for this though, seriously just calm down for a moment. 

It was some absolutely tremendous patter 

1st ever old firm game and it was a good yin! I was right at the corner where the mini invasion happened so will be looking out for myself on the highlights.

Bosses it from the first minute, and as far as I can remember they only had that one chance around 80mins?

Either way we win next week and it's a strong end and significant improvement over last year.

8 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

It’s rules mate, not allowed to go the fans to celebrate, heard a ref confirming it yesterday, you can celebrate in front but not go to them.

50 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Fuck me came in to read about us enjoying a great win and all I've read last few pages is 2 weans greeting about each other and arguing over nothing. Really sad and pathetic after a performance like that 

Back on track thought Katic was outstanding again today. Really makes u wonder how much better of we would have been if he was fit and available all season especially killie away straight after the break

I hope he wasn't one of the ones injured. Think Defoe might be. He hobbled a little when swapping with Morelos I'm sure I noticed. 

2 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Graham Spiers and Tom English are not amused. 

just wait for the silence from these two pricks during the next two hearts games at the piggery and Hampden, these cunts are certainly part of the problem with their selecterianism

Archived