Flanagan

jbm26896

Don’t like him tbh, I feel like you never know what you’re going to get from him. Left back is clearly a problem area that needs addressed.

It makes it easier for opposition teams knowing the majority of our attacking play will be down the right, by strengthening the left we’d be far more unpredictable.

10 hours ago, Jamie0202 said:

Agree although we need better. Fuck knows what is wrong with Barisic. He showed so much potential at the beginning but since then has rarely impressed. It's an odd one because surely you don't get near a team which makes the world cup final without having something?

It’s baffling the Barisic situation mate  , I think we’ve wasted enough time on him though , cash in now when the Croatian internationalist is still fresh in the minds of coaches around Europe 

The whole World Cup finalists chat about Barisic is fucking stab out the eyes material. Whether it’s “he’s the World Cup runners up left back” in support, or “I can’t believe he’s shit when he plays for a team that played in the World Cup Final” having a go at him.

1. He wasn’t in the World Cup squad. Also, the World Cup was now a whole season ago.

2. He’s now in the squad because the two other regular left backs are injured. Ffs one’s heart doesn’t work properly anymore.

3. Stephane Guivarch, and Kleberson won World Cups. It’s international football you can’t buy someone, you have to pick what you have. Croatia obviously don’t have better left backs than him.