Today's Scottish Sun

mrmojorisin

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Another story now in the rebel about us having highest policing  costs. Then brings up shocking scenes on Sunday with us at Kilmarnock .

Its fucking relentless 😂😂😂

The top two stories are about Rangers being bad 

Police Bills 

And the catholic observer story about Rangers fans calling bar staff fenian bastards at rally roon the Rangers show 

Cant make this shit up 

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Literally mo idea what you're on about Dave.

I think you’re at it.

In one of the OP’s pictures the wall in the picture looks like it’s  needing a scrub so I suggested he gives it a wash. In the second and most important part of the post I am  encouraging him to stop buying the sun newspaper as andrex is cheaper and more comfortable on your arse.

48 minutes ago, Bigdave30 said:

I think you’re at it.

In one of the OP’s pictures the wall in the picture looks like it’s  needing a scrub so I suggested he gives it a wash. In the second and most important part of the post I am  encouraging him to stop buying the sun newspaper as andrex is cheaper and more comfortable on your arse.

😂ffs man. Didnt have a clue what you on about re tiles and grout. Now I do, still wish I didnt.

2nd point - 👍

9 hours ago, mrmojorisin said:

Rangers lead the way with a  win away in Europe while all the other Scottish teams falter..... Enter Hollicommunion 

What happens next is sadly  predictable 

Bury success in bad press 

IMG_20190809_134455.jpg

IMG_20190809_134432.jpg

IMG_20190809_134235.jpg

IMG_20190809_134321.jpg

Scum rag being scumy,  the closer we get to 55 expect them to go full taig. Ignore the irrelevant and the noise, WATP :UK:

1 hour ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

From the Record headline ---

Rangers billed more for policing than any other Scottish club last season

Does Not mention that we played more home games than any other club in Scotland   ---- bastards. 

FFS. You could spin that the other way and say:

Rangers spent more on policing for security for both home and away fans than any other Scottish club last season.