Today's Scottish Sun

mrmojorisin

3 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Yes Hollicon.con on a roll it seems. :facepalm:

That’s the same story from 2 weeks ago. 😂😂

Lifted from The Catholic Observer. 😂😂

Things have got so bad at the show that it was a sell out and the next run next year is well on the way to selling out as well. 

1) who the fuck buys papers anymore

2) why waste your time looking for this shit in the scottish rhags as you know it’ll not stop

two ways to hurt the rhags are to stop buying papers giving them hits and also to win the league and shut them up for a bit.

3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

That’s the same story from 2 weeks ago. 😂😂

Lifted from The Catholic Observer. 😂😂

Things have got so bad at the show that it was a sell out and the next run next year is well on the way to selling out as well. 

I just noticed it in twitter a few minutes before I saw this thread mate, it just seems relentless negative stories about us from them and the DR and I am sure they are being 'pushed' to do that.

I must admit the fact it came from the C O is just incredible, they are horrible people with no shame and the gutter press are happy to print all their shite. :headwall:

Glad to hear that must try and get along then. :thumbup:

4 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I just noticed it in twitter a few minutes before I saw this thread mate, it just seems relentless negative stories about us from them and the DR and I am sure they are being 'pushed' to do that.

I must admit the fact it came from the C O is just incredible, they are horrible people with no shame and the gutter press are happy to print all their shite. :headwall:

Glad to hear that must try and get along then. :thumbup:

It’s well worth going to see mate.

1 positive story about out team and fans and the Scottish media sharpen the knives.

WTF are our club doing get them banned now.

We have SG promoting us and this lot trying to push us down.

The silence does not work your looking like wimps .

34 minutes ago, surfsup2 said:

1 positive story about out team and fans and the Scottish media sharpen the knives.

WTF are our club doing get them banned now.

We have SG promoting us and this lot trying to push us down.

The silence does not work your looking like wimps .

Don't you worry mate C1872 will be along with a hard hitting statement very soon and no one will give it the slightest bit of attention. Our PR is non existent and a bloody disgrace. :facepalm:

2 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

The Sun is worse than the Rebel these days.

I wouldn't go that far

The Sun are scum but they can give it to the bheasts on occasion. The rebel is a full on bheastly alternative view

Buy neither and ban both is my solution 

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I wouldn't go that far

The Sun are scum but they can give it to the bheasts on occasion. The rebel is a full on bheastly alternative view

Buy neither and ban both is my solution 

CAGED 

Thug Rangers fan battered female cop and spat in face during violent rampage after celtic win

By Rory Cassidy

9th August 2019, 3:59 pm

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/4586082/Rangers-adam-mcmanus-celtic-loss-policewoman-attack/amp&ved=2ahUKEwi90e6xk_bjAhXVoFwKHR7CDIsQ0PADMAJ6BAgDEAo&usg=AOvVaw3TtBQy04sPOkmp-eGGCzxd&ampcf=1

Sun are full on anti Rangers mode imo

1 hour ago, GOAT said:

Apparently the sun also rated Morelos as a 7 last night 😂😂😂

runs the defence raged, scores one and sets up two but only a 7 rated. 😂

When you're  a mutant inbred fenian loving no mark, you're fingers are either webbed or stuck together, so counting is not one of their talents.

32 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

CAGED 

Thug Rangers fan battered female cop and spat in face during violent rampage after celtic win

By Rory Cassidy

9th August 2019, 3:59 pm

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/4586082/Rangers-adam-mcmanus-celtic-loss-policewoman-attack/amp&ved=2ahUKEwi90e6xk_bjAhXVoFwKHR7CDIsQ0PADMAJ6BAgDEAo&usg=AOvVaw3TtBQy04sPOkmp-eGGCzxd&ampcf=1

Sun are full on anti Rangers mode imo

Why give them hits then? 

1 minute ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

Rangers win on Sunday...negative press for days....Rangers have an impressive away win in Europe....about 5/6 negative stories in 24hrs....nope no pattern at all.

Now STV just saying about a Rangers fan hitting her after the old firm game when they were called to his house🤦‍♀️

Thats tomorrow’s headlines dealt with 🙄

12 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

It’s almost as if we got a good result last night 

get it right round the lot of them 

3 points in the league, a good away win then it's like a tsunami of negative news about us. Purely coincidental and paranoid though...

Looks as though they've got a bad news Bear story for every day of the week for the foreseeable future,  they must have a stalker or stalkers on us full time. Wonder what they've got up their sleeve when we fuck abuse fc in the first meeting of the season.

23 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Looks as though they've got a bad news Bear story for every day of the week for the foreseeable future,  they must have a stalker or stalkers on us full time. Wonder what they've got up their sleeve when we fuck abuse fc in the first meeting of the season.

The more successful we get its only going to get worse..........

The Sun, in my opinion , is worse than that other Tarrier fanzine the Record.

This rag repeatedly comes up with some anti Rangers stuff. Fuck the Sun and for that matter the Scottish Media in general.