*****The Official Rangers v FC Midtjylland Thread*****

RangersMedia

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

Wasn't trying to make you feel bad mate, just something I remember from back then.:tu:

All good mate didn’t think you were 👍🏼

Turn of phrase still stands, maybe it was his Mrs who nominated him then 😂

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Think it’s a different sponsor each game, always a fair few questionable ones.

then they must be in the hospitality suite getting blootered. It was Arfield ( FH ), then Ojo, then Kamara then Goldson all day long for me. No qualms if people were to pick Ojo

7 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

then they must be in the hospitality suite getting blootered. It was Arfield ( FH ), then Ojo, then Kamara then Goldson all day long for me. No qualms if people were to pick Ojo

Sure they get to meet them so guessing they’ll just pick their favourites

4 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Jack, Katic, McGregor all would’ve been decent choices as well but I’d have went with Arfield

I’d have said Morelos as well if he hadn’t played so many absolutely horrendous passes to no one 

Aside from the MOTM talk I was actually a bit disappointed in the lack of ambition shown by Midtjylland. I was expecting them to seriously try and take the game to us from the off and let us rip them apart on the break but they never played with any real urgency at any point. Would’ve been fuming if I was one of their fans travelling over to see that 

5 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

Aside from the MOTM talk I was actually a bit disappointed in the lack of ambition shown by Midtjylland. I was expecting them to seriously try and take the game to us from the off and let us rip them apart on the break but they never played with any real urgency at any point. Would’ve been fuming if I was one of their fans travelling over to see that 

did you see their chance two minutes in ?

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

did you see their chance two minutes in ?

Aye that was incredibly worrying but I can’t remember them having a sniff in the first half after that 

They were very content to knock the ball about in their own half for a team chasing 3/4 goals 

Edit: I can vaguely remember some shoddy defending down the left letting that horse at number 9 get a decent shot off but that’s about it 

Good result again, good to be skelping teams in europe again, fancy us to beat Legia over 2 legs, we are well suited for european football, esp away from home, soaking up the pressure and hitting on the counter, was also good to see how strong our bench was to night, keep everyone fit and we are in for a good season bears.

2 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Wouldn't even say they are better than Rapid, Spartak or UFA either.

I’d argue Legia are at the same level, if not worse, considering they went out of Europe to Dudelange last season and barely scraped by piss poor teams this season.

5 hours ago, GA1972 said:

Jack, Katic, McGregor all would’ve been decent choices as well but I’d have went with Arfield

I’d have said Morelos as well if he hadn’t played so many absolutely horrendous passes to no one 

er…. jack …. name  of fuck

if we don't win anything this year it will be the dire occupants in the middle of the park...… the three of them were fucking woeful last night

7 hours ago, Darth Bear said:

Arfield's tackle and pass was the move of the match.

Hunger, desire, commitment and that no surrender mindset all in  one.

Been a long time since we saw that.

I totally agree with you, and Arfield is comfortably my favourite player, but it's also a bit crazy that it was an almost identical challenge from Arfield that led to their second goal last week.

I guess it shows the potential for both glory and greeting that a good sliding challenge can lead to🤔.

41 minutes ago, bouncy said:

coming?

If you mean mate I'm on call next week so can't.

Were you in McDonald's yesterday at ibrox?

Thought I seen you but I was sitting to the side and didn't want to shout 

7 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

If you mean mate I'm on call next week so can't.

Were you in McDonald's yesterday at ibrox?

Thought I seen you but I was sitting to the side and didn't want to shout 

yes, feeding my face lol

Archived