*****The Official Rangers v FC Midtjylland Thread*****

RangersMedia

9 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Fair enough mate. I thought Ojo myself with goal and 2 assists. 

Always good but when you have a couple of players that could be MOTM

I just thought he was all over the park again, it was a great controlled game and yes Ojo played a massive part as did Alfredo 👏🏻👏🏻

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ojo is a player. I have said that from day one but can we please stop talking about stats. Arfield was unplayable in the first half and won't get any mention on stat sheets for his contribution for the first two goals. ( a constant against Kent on here )

1 hour ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Professional performance and never got out of 2nd gear.

Know people for some reason rate that mob, average as fuck. Legia be a small step up IMO. 

Aye, don’t get the they would have beat us last season posts tbh, no better than Villarreal or Maribor

8 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Sad not to see him back this season.

I am as well mate but you've got to get on with things as they are and as it stands we've got a good 'un in Ojo. Kent did a great job and if some how we can get him back at some point soon then great. If this team goes on to surpass how last season went, and we can win a  trophy or 2 and Ojo is central to that, then I wont be too distraught that we didn't have Kent.

49 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Can't ignore the fact those were Braga's first two competitive games of the season. They also missed a penalty. Would have been double figures if at a later stage of the season!

Our results and performances were impressive but this mob are nowhere near as good as some are portraying. 

I reckon you could tbh.

56 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Can't ignore the fact those were Braga's first two competitive games of the season. They also missed a penalty. Would have been double figures if at a later stage of the season!

Our results and performances were impressive but this mob are nowhere near as good as some are portraying. 

You do know we won the night mate eh? 

Fuckin hell  enjoy it ffs 

1 minute ago, GA1972 said:

Good win tonight, unspectacular but job well done 

Steve Davis mum must’ve been the one handing out the MOTM award though 

serious question.... who does pick it? because I rarely agree.  There were at least five ahead of Davis tonight.

Just now, bluenoz said:

serious question.... who does pick it? because I rarely agree.  There were at least five ahead of Davis tonight.

No idea clearly someone who doesn’t know anything about football, I’d have picked about 20 of the players on the pitch ahead of him tonight with him 21st and Sviatchenko the worst on the park 

Archived