*****The Official Rangers v FC Midtjylland Thread*****

RangersMedia

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, ben51 said:

Unbelievable to beat a side of that calibre 7-3. 

Kudos to the players and management. 

Onto Poland. :crabflute:

Context is difficult, I’m not disagreeing but are they good, only seen them games against us.

Just now, TheMotor said:

Everything about Morelos is better this season than it was last.

He looks in better shape than ever, his link-up play and passing are sharper and his finishing has gone up a notch.

He looks dangerous just warming up.

And he's not even my favourite player in this team.

Add to that his discipline, no growling,no red mist,and  he's had a few late/bad tackles on him,just gets up and gets on with the game.

7 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

Putting 7 past a good side and people are looking for faults.

Brilliant result and a proffesional performance.

Tbh this makes me smile. I remember the days no long ago we were drawing 1-1 with Annan at Ibrox etc

Last week for me was the start of the final chapter of this journey to go to Denmark and bang in 4 we are a really classy outfit.

Love it absolutely delighted with our progress mate

A slight criticism would be that I felt we lost our shape a bit when Jack went off...balls that he was winning or reading started to be more productive for them hence them having a decent spell in the last 15mins or so....I'm not blaming Docherty here as he seemed to be playing more on the right side....all in all a fantastic 8 days work which has saw 13 goals

13 minutes ago, FalconHoof said:

Great result both legs of the tie, really encouraging for the season ahead how we're playing.

Shout out out to @IvanIPFT for the links, top drawer mate

No worries mate, glad the new link found you.

Will try to keep them going.

Just can't post them in here anymore.

Lol what s difference a week makes - inspired choice by the manager last week - shite this week - he had an ok game - calm, good in the tackle, covered well inside a few times - miles better than Barrasic 

2 minutes ago, IpswichGer said:

Dear god. How close we came to having McInnes and not Gerrard 😂.

I remember an awful lot of people on here backing that move. Thought a guy who had made a career of coming in a distant second in everything was the way forward........

5 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

A slight criticism would be that I felt we lost our shape a bit when Jack went off...balls that he was winning or reading started to be more productive for them hence them having a decent spell in the last 15mins or so....I'm not blaming Docherty here as he seemed to be playing more on the right side....all in all a fantastic 8 days work which has saw 13 goals

yep and not helped by Ojo also going off --- Jones is very direct but Ojo offers for the out ball more often

Archived